Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stepbrothers.

DTN Redskin

I think it's one of those love it or hate it type of movies. I personally loved it, probably my favorite Will Ferrell movie aside from Old School.

But there's a lot of people out there that will say the humor in the movie made them feel dumb. Not because it was over their heads either.

Surprising, the only Ferrell movie I didnt make it thru was Blades of Glory.

haha, I liked that one...but also because I like Jon Heder. I think my problem with Anchorman is that I tried to watch it by myself. Movies are never as good alone.

haha, I liked that one...but also because I like Jon Heder. I think my problem with Anchorman is that I tried to watch it by myself. Movies are never as good alone.

I dont mind Heder at all, I thought Benchwarmers was hilarious. But just something about that movie didnt make it funny. I dunno, maybe I'll give it a second shot some day.

I dont mind Heder at all, I thought Benchwarmers was hilarious. But just something about that movie didnt make it funny. I dunno, maybe I'll give it a second shot some day.

I did make it through that Tropicana whatever basketball movie of Will's alone.... not my favorite and not one I'd watch again, but it entertained me

you guys are nuts semi-pro was awesome,

anchorman, talladega nights, blades of glory, i'm gonna go rent this stepbrothers one tomorrow night

oh and i saw stranger than fiction jesus...thank god i broke up with that chick hahahha nothing good can come of a woman that decides to rent that garbage movie haha

Archived