Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

As if the Titans beating the Lions wasn't bad enough.....

skinsfan07

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2008/11/28/in-which-lendale-white-uses-inappropriate-language-to-make-the-l/

The Detroit Lions had a pretty bad Thanksgiving. They got beat up and down the field by the Tennessee Titans and were humiliated as far as to give up 100 yards to two different running backs in front of their home fans. But that wasn't enough for LenDale White, who decided he needed to rub things in a bit by calling the Lions "weak ass n*****s"

I have no idea if he'll get fined or yelled at or if just nothing will happen (my guess is the latter), but goshdarn LenDale ... if you're going to be inappropriate, be mean to someone whose season you're not helping to flush down the toilet.

Video. Listen to the clip. At 17 seconds. Wow. Talk about degrading. NSFW Language. Kinda.

most people in the nfl talk like this...whats the big deal? he was just calling them weak, which they are. they are a disgrace to the nfl. i bet ou would be able to score a fg on them.

Yeah you're right. The Lions are awful save Calvin Johnson. Hell me and the boys could probably score a TD on them. haha

Nice Lendale. Nice.

Dope.

Nice to see everyone recognizes how awesome Calvin is. It irritates me when people are talking about Crabtree and how he will be the best WR to come out in years. Uh, no. That would still be Johnson. That man is amazing, and has to be the most gifted WR since Moss. He is a beast, and one of the most amazing talents any of us have seen.

Too bad he is stuck in football purgatory...

Lendale White needs to STFU and lose some of his lard...

This makes two weeks in a row Smash has made post-game comments that did not sit so well with Jeff Fisher. White better be careful, or he will be playing for Detroit. IMHO, the other Titan's players need to squash this kind of thing.

:stfu:

I wonder what your reactions would be had Kerry Collins yelled the same thing?

Something tells me n***a is not in Kerry Collins lexicon. Clearly Lendale was using the colloquialism for "male" and not the racial epithet.

This is football, and in the NFL if you are 0-12, you are some weak ass n***a's.

Something tells me n***a is not in Kerry Collins lexicon. Clearly Lendale was using the colloquialism for "male" and not the racial epithet.

This is football, and in the NFL if you are 0-12, you are some weak ass n***a's.

Only if you are of a certain skin tone are you allowed this "colloquialism", was the real point I was making. For those of you who laugh and excuse the use of the word for Lendale, I suspect the same would not be true of the lighter pigmented among us.

most people in the nfl talk like this...whats the big deal? he was just calling them weak, which they are. they are a disgrace to the nfl. i bet ou would be able to score a fg on them.

im pretty sure that the whole point wasnt him calling them weak but calling them N-----. as ghost said, he should have used a different word. and its not that no one else in the nfl uses the word, but do they use it publicly? cuz im not hearing it.

im pretty sure that the whole point wasnt him calling them weak but calling them N-----. as ghost said, he should have used a different word. and its not that no one else in the nfl uses the word, but do they use it publicly? cuz im not hearing it.

i didn't even think twice about that. thats normal speak for most nfl players. i don't see the problem. i would be confused if he said those are some weak ass dudes. you don't have to blank out "n-word". it has nothing to do with what white people called them 3000 years ago. "n-word" is not a derogatory remark, just as dude isn't derogatory. the guy wasn't being racist, he was just calling them weak. i'm surprised you actually thought he was using a derogatory word, considering he is black as well. we should be more concerned he used the word ass. very bad word. people speak differently. some people think using certain words are cooler than others.

P.S. don't listen to r&b or rap, you may kill yourself.

i didn't even think twice about that. thats normal speak for most nfl players. i don't see the problem. i would be confused if he said those are some weak ass dudes. you don't have to blank out "n-word". it has nothing to do with what white people called them 3000 years ago. "n-word" is not a derogatory remark, just as dude isn't derogatory. the guy wasn't being racist, he was just calling them weak. i'm surprised you actually thought he was using a derogatory word, considering he is black as well. we should be more concerned he used the word ass. very bad word. people speak differently. some people think using certain words are cooler than others.

P.S. don't listen to r&b or rap, you may kill yourself.

I tell you what well I'm black . I do not like the word I'm old skool and it's still negative just like men calling our women the b word or hos. I never greeted anyone using the N word and I do not want people to greet me like that as well. When I was younger I use to get in fights that use of that word .

Only if you are of a certain skin tone are you allowed this "colloquialism", was the real point I was making. For those of you who laugh and excuse the use of the word for Lendale, I suspect the same would not be true of the lighter pigmented among us.

it's a word they created for themselves. just as they call themselves brothers. they created a word of brotherhood, a word of pride. it has NOTHING to do with being racist.

Archived