Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

As if the Titans beating the Lions wasn't bad enough.....

skinsfan07

I tell you what well I'm black . I do not like the word I'm old skool and it's still negative just like men calling our women the b word or hos. I never greeted anyone using the N word and I do not want people to greet me like that as well. When I was younger I use to get in fights that use of that word .

dude(zing!), the contexts are completely different. when you call someone a b**ch you are attacking them. when you call someone a "n-word" YOU ARE NOT. you don't get it.

"hey my niggas, hows it going?"

"you are a b**ch"

COMPLETELY different.

"those are some weak ass niggas"

"those are some weak ass b**ches"

COMPLETELY different.

i can understand why you don't like people(mainly people you don't know) greeting you with the word as it's unprofessional, just as using bro and dude would be. words are what you make them, if "n-word" is fightin words to you, then they are fightin words. just understand the people using them do not mean to be racist to you(if they were, then they were using the wrong word, which would mean they are too stupid to know whats going on and beating up on them may not have been the best thing to do). i fear you beat up a bunch of kids that didn't mean anything by it. i hope they made it out ok.

dude, the contexts are completely different. when you call someone a b**ch you are attacking them. when you call someone a "n-word" YOU ARE NOT. you don't get it.

"hey my niggas, hows it going?"

"you are a b**ch"

COMPLETELY different.

"those are some weak ass niggas"

"those are some weak ass b**ches"

COMPLETELY different.

Wrong the B. word has become somewhat a word of so call endearment as well I hear it all the time on the subway or buses girls saying what's my B . It is negative it is not words of endearment. Like I said I do not greet anyone that way.

I got in to something a couple of years because this white person thought it was cool to call me that . Well he will not be doing that anymore I gurantee you that. So do not tell me I do not get it . I do get it.

Wrong the B. word has become somewhat a word of so call endearment as well I hear it all the time on the subway or buses girls saying what's my B . It is negative it is not words of endearment. Like I said I do not greet anyone that way.

I got in to something a couple of years because this white person thought it was cool to call me that . Well he will not be doing that anymore I gurantee you that. So do not tell me I do not get it . I do get it.

it all depends on the context of the word. i used contexts which were negative. there are no contexts for "n-word" to be racist. sure you can say it and mean it that way, but they would be using the word wrong. thats not the words fault. i can say you're smart when i mean idiot. i may have meant it to be negative, but i used the wrong word. if someone was hostile at you by calling "n-word", of course you aren't going to like it. if i came up to you and said you're cool, while being hostile, you would probably hit me the same(since this is how you solve your problems). it seems you just like beating on people that don't mean any harm. beating people to a pulp for such stupid reasons is....stupid.

it all depends on the context of the word. i used contexts which were negative. there are no contexts for "n-word" to be racist. sure you can say it and mean it that way, but they would be using the word wrong. thats not the words fault. i can say you're smart when i mean idiot. i may have meant it to be negative, but i used the wrong word. if someone was hostile at you by calling "n-word", of course you aren't going to like it. if i came up to you and said you're cool, while being hostile, you would probably hit me the same(since this is how you solve your problems). it seems you just like beating on people that don't mean any harm. beating people to a pulp for such stupid reasons is....stupid.

Stupid , you're kidding me right ? I'm going to end it like this . I do not think it's acceptable when my own people use it and I 'll be damn if I will let a white, pink, yellow ,blue or whatever call me out my name whether it wasn't meant to be hostile or not.

btw Try to come in to my old neighborhood and if you're not black and use that word and see what happen. You will see how stupid it really is. It just not acceptable when other ethnic groups use that word. "Double Standards" ? perhaps but that is how it is.

does anyone think its acceptable to say "cracker" or "whitey".....I don't and if a brother uses it thats fighting words in my opinion, just as i would expect black people to feel about the use of the N word

No that is not acceptable either .

That is why I feel artists should move away from those words the N word, B word because you have other ethnic groups feel hey they can do it and get away with it why not we can do the same? It doesn't work that way vice versa I feel any black person that call a white person whitey, cracker or any other name it's not acceptable.

When I was coming up I admit I was a little bit on the radical side coming up in the "70's but older and wiser I accept people for who they are not because the color of your skin. Like I said I do not call anyone else out their name just give me that same respect back.

He epitomizes everything that's wrong with today's game. Self-aggrandizing, grandstanding fools who celebrate the most mundane plays (ones they're getting paid to make) as if they'd just won the most dramatic SB ever.

I watch old game replays on ESPN Classic and NFL network and miss the days when guys would finish the play and just walk back to the huddle. What a concept, huh?

I thought it was pretty funny.

Bottom line, if the lions don't want someone calling them "weak ass niggas" then they should try not to be such a collection of weak ass niggas.

But, I do find it funny when folks tell LenDale White he's fat and no good... he's on an 11-1 football team and leads the NFL in touchdowns.

Have another piece of pie, Mr. White.

~Bang

Archived