Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles best team in the league

DCSaints_fan

I clicked on this from outside of the Stadium. You know how last post has portion of the thread name but doesn't show all of it? I saw "Eagles 4th best team in" I clicked on it expecting to see 4th best team in "the NFC East" but instead I see in "the league"

And in reality, that is exactly what the Eagles are: 4th best in their division.

Most of the Eagles wins have been by double digits. In fact their smallest margin of victory is nine against the Steelers(compared to the Skins, whos LARGEST margin of victory all year has been eight). On the flip side most of their losses have been damn close. Take away the debacle last week in Baltimore and their largest margin of defeat has been by six points(against us ;)).

Most of the Eagles wins have been by double digits. In fact their smallest margin of victory is nine against the Steelers(compared to the Skins, whos LARGEST margin of victory all year has been eight). On the flip side most of their losses have been damn close. Take away the debacle last week in Baltimore and their largest margin of defeat has been by six points(against us ;)).

The same can be said for 2007's Miami Dolphins that went 1-15. Yes, they were a HORRIBLE football team, but they played alot of close, competitive games. They could have very well been 11-5.

Archived