Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Season Ticket Strategy fom the Skins???

HOF44

Just received this email.

Dear Waitlist Member, It has come to the Redskins attention that a number of waitlist members may not have updated their contact information and therefore did not receive the opportunity to secure season tickets. You are now eligible to join the team starting in 2009. You do not want to miss what may be your last opportunity for a long time to enjoy the best choice in sports entertainment! You have spent many years waiting for the most valuable ticket. Keep these tickets in your family for generations and generations!

Starting next season enjoy:

• Affordable seats with great views of all the action
  • Purchase up to eight (8) season tickets!
  • Lower Level seating option next season!
  • Resell your tickets to other Redskins fans, at a profit via StubHub, for any game you are unable to attend!
  • Stadium season parking passes available!
  • First right to purchase playoff tickets, concerts and other special events!

The Redskins look forward to finally welcoming you for the kickoff of the 2009 season at FedExField. Pay only $100 deposit per season and receive your seat assignment in May 2009. Remember, seats are assigned in the same order that deposits are received.

Act now to secure the best seat locations. Plus, send in your deposit by December 1, 2008 and receive a complimentary 2008 yearbook!*

Don’t risk your name being removed from the waitlist, contact the Redskins Ticket Office via phone at (301) 276-6050.

This email was sent to you by

The Washington Redskins

1600 FedEx Way

Landover, MD 20785

Wanna bet that the lower level seating option next year is the tailgate club??

The season parking passes available are also probably white.

Interesting though.

Honestly, it surprises you that Danny boy pushes Stubhub. I love how it says you can resell them for profit. Greedy ****s.

I'm not surprised they mention StubHub. I am suprised they encourage you to go ahead and get season tickets bc no worries if you can't make a game, you can make money off of your tickets!! What a load of bull****.

I mean I hate the fact that they push stubhub, but myself, I go out of town alot for business, and can't make certain games. I am a huge skins fan, and always have been. Using stubhub makes it easier for me to find people to go to games and purchase my tickets. Does it hurt to try and make a little money off a certain ticket? no. I disagree witih people that put their entire season ticket up on stubhub to make money. If you look, certain tickets are available each week on there. Those are the people that should get their tickets taken away. Not the fans that can't make a few games and try to unload their tickets.

I mean I hate the fact that they push stubhub, but myself, I go out of town alot for business, and can't make certain games. I am a huge skins fan, and always have been. Using stubhub makes it easier for me to find people to go to games and purchase my tickets. Does it hurt to try and make a little money off a certain ticket? no. I disagree witih people that put their entire season ticket up on stubhub to make money. If you look, certain tickets are available each week on there. Those are the people that should get their tickets taken away. Not the fans that can't make a few games and try to unload their tickets.

feel free to use the classifieds here on es and make sure that it's skins fans buying your tickets. :cheers:

feel free to use the classifieds here on es and make sure that it's skins fans buying your tickets. :cheers:

Yea and enjoy people offering you a ham sandwich for a club-level ticket :rolleyes:

Unfortunately if you have to get rid of multiple tickets, ES classifieds isn't the way to make back the money you paid. Esp if you're tickets aren't on the 50 yd line or club/lower level.

I do agree though season ticket holders should try their best to find Redskins fans to use their tickets.

So people off the wait list get access to lower level seats before me even though I been stuck in the upper level for 5 years? That's a great way to show customer's your appreciation
Nah. This is probably the deal:

Starting next season enjoy:

Affordable seats with great views of all the action

(upper level endzone)

Purchase up to eight (8) season tickets!

(upper level endzone)

Lower Level seating option next season!

...IF you buy clubs for a season FIRST.

Resell your tickets to other Redskins fans, at a profit via StubHub, for any game you are unable to attend!

...IF you get seats that are good enough to sell, which you won't.

Stadium season parking passes available!

...IF you buy clubs.

First right to purchase playoff tickets, concerts and other special events!

...IF you buy clubs.

This is what I am guessing is happening. Thousands of season ticket holders are turning in tix this year and next. So the Skins send that e-mail to the top 2,000 (or so) on the waiting list, first come first served. I would like to see the result of you replying that will only get tickets if they are in the lower deck.

i'm of the opinion that going to games every week is overrated. once or twice a year is enough for me.

I am starting to come around to that idea also.

Yea and enjoy people offering you a ham sandwich for a club-level ticket :rolleyes:

Unfortunately if you have to get rid of multiple tickets, ES classifieds isn't the way to make back the money you paid. Esp if you're tickets aren't on the 50 yd line or club/lower level.

I do agree though season ticket holders should try their best to find Redskins fans to use their tickets.

I am with you. People ***** and moan when you TRY to sell them around face value. The times I had to sell some tickets all I could get was LESS than face for decent tickets. I am not into subsidizing some ES member's trip to a game.

This is what I am guessing is happening. Thousands of season ticket holders are turning in tix this year and next. So the Skins send that e-mail to the top 2,000 (or so) on the waiting list, first come first served. I would like to see the result of you replying that will only get tickets if they are in the lower deck.

I asked the TO that question. They aren't guaranteeing you lower deck. The deposit is non-refundable. If you only want lower deck, and they aren't offered to you, you either a) lose your deposit or B) get upper deck anyways.

I called the TO regarding the LL seating option. What they are saying is this, Anyone who selects the LL seating option on the order form will be placed in a random drawing along with all current STH in the UL.

When the time comes they will draw names at random to decide who gets any open seats in the LL.

Take that for what it's worth.

Personally it seems kinda wrong to lump brand new STH with veteran STH that have been waiting for a move to the LL.

Oh Well, What'cha gonna do?!?

I called the TO regarding the LL seating option. What they are saying is this, Anyone who selects the LL seating option on the order form will be placed in a random drawing along with all current STH in the UL.

When the time comes they will draw names at random to decide who gets any open seats in the LL.

Take that for what it's worth.

Personally it seems kinda wrong to lump brand new STH with veteran STH that have been waiting for a move to the LL.

Oh Well, What'cha gonna do?!?

I think it is wrong too. Those that have held the season tickets the longest should have first shot at the lower level tickets. This pisses me off!

:mad:

Archived