Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Season Ticket Strategy fom the Skins???

HOF44

i got that email.

i'm of the opinion that going to games every week is overrated. once or twice a year is enough for me.

You need to go to more games, Maj. I don't think you got any crack-on-a-stick last time.

I am starting to come around to that idea also.

:slap: Blasphemy! :D

But, I have a much shorter commute to FedEx than you. Going to every game is still fun for me, but I'm gonna need a liver transplant by 2012. :doh:

I got the same email. They're looking to hoodwink people in to laying down that deposit, then the old bait and switch. I had a sales person call me two years ago and offer me 1 year in the club followed by a move down to LL. I called the guy who buys my season tickets to see if he wanted split the overage in exchange for a couple tickets, he said yes.

When I called back to the TO, the salesman had mysteriously quit and the deal was now 3 years in the Club before moving down to LL.

I got the same email. They're looking to hoodwink people in to laying down that deposit, then the old bait and switch. I had a sales person call me two years ago and offer me 1 year in the club followed by a move down to LL. I called the guy who buys my season tickets to see if he wanted split the overage in exchange for a couple tickets, he said yes.

When I called back to the TO, the salesman had mysteriously quit and the deal was now 3 years in the Club before moving down to LL.

That deal does exist. You just have to talk to the right person at the right time, and it probably helps if it's a single seat.

Archived