Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kanye West: 808's and Heartbreak

Chiefinonhaze

im a huge kanye fan...and i dunno a couple cool songs maybe it will grow on me...i dunno though i respect his creativity...but...i dunno its just not something i see myself listening to at this time next year

his other cd's will remain in my playlist forever probably but this...not so much

completely agree. i like a couple of tracks, but can't see myself listening to the rest of it. and i absolutely hate that autotune bull**** from any artist nowadays.

I definitely didn't like Kanye's first album and his second was just OK. I kinda like this one though. He's switched up his beat. Sounds very good now. Props to Kanye West.

i feel the exact opposite. i really loved the first and second album and thought the third one was pretty good. IMO, this is his definitely his worst. i don't hate the entire thing, but don't like it much.

alright so many of you have heard me admit to my man crush on kanye

when i picked this album up...i hated it...a train ride from nyc later and some tiem to actually hear him out...its pretty good

it took me some getting used to and i dont even want to compare it to his other work but i think its a solid album

we know kanye can't sing...he's no lyricist but you can tell this cd is him keeping it real.

I think the music industry could use more people like kanye that are so into his work and willing to try things like this out

Paranoid, street lights, and love lockdown (even though its a single) are 3 of my favorites

with that said I can see why people wouldn't like this album or feel the vibe that he's going for

This is my take on the new Kanye. I liked it. After 2 and 3 listens, I think this is some good work from him. Different yes, but a game changer. I don't mind the auto-tone. This is a cd that he put out, because of his mother dying. But I liked it, just took me a couple of listens to get the vibe.

This is my take on the new Kanye. I liked it. After 2 and 3 listens, I think this is some good work from him. Different yes, but a game changer. I don't mind the auto-tone. This is a cd that he put out, because of his mother dying. But I liked it, just took me a couple of listens to get the vibe.

and his break up with whoever that girl was he was dating

Archived