Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kanye West: 808's and Heartbreak

Chiefinonhaze

im a huge kanye fan...and i dunno a couple cool songs maybe it will grow on me...i dunno though i respect his creativity...but...i dunno its just not something i see myself listening to at this time next year

his other cd's will remain in my playlist forever probably but this...not so much

I'm listening to this album right now.

I had no idea Kanye was coming out with a new album.

I definitely didn't like Kanye's first album and his second was just OK. I kinda like this one though. He's switched up his beat. Sounds very good now. Props to Kanye West.

Please don't ever call your self a hip hop fan, because if you think College Dropout and Late Registration werent good but you think 808's (which is EASILY his worst album) is good, your crazy my friend.:doh:

Please don't ever call your self a hip hop fan, because if you think College Dropout and Late Registration werent good but you think 808's (which is EASILY his worst album) is good, your crazy my friend.:doh:

I just didn't like the sound of his production. I would say the same for Lupe Fiasco's first album too. His production has come along and the sound is a lot better now. It might have something to do with the screaming girl samples, which his newer stuff is lacking.

Archived