Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moe's Southwest Grill

Drop

A quick way to get me to not come to your place is to yell at everyone as they walk in "WELCOME TO MOES!!"

I know where I am, I saw the big sign. And now that I'm in I'm betting that all these people who have come in after me and are now getting yelled at also know where they are.

~Bang

congrats. You're better than all of us! :applause:

My mother would agree with you as well, but I personally don't think I'm better than anybody else.

Fattening. Wow. Are you Brian's sister ?

Might as well have a Big Mac and a Whopper too. Hell, make it a double whopper while you are at it. Monster burger from Hardees? I bust my ass in the gym 6 days out of the week to get to the body fat % I desire. I can't do that eating at places like that, even though they are good as hell.

I love how some are like HOLY S, look at the calories! It's the same or worse at Chipotle.

Yeah, but Chipotle's burritos are huge. They may have half a day's worth of calories, but they will fill you up for half the day, so it all makes sense.

I've never been to Moe's(I'd love to try it, but haven't had the chance) but the portions look pretty small in comparison.

Moe's gives you free reups on chips....so to hell with your beliefs of small portions! lol

and to whoever was talking about not being able to eat this and get the body fat % they desire....are you kidding me? Are you a man? You can eat any damn thing you want as long as you work it off. And don't tell me you can't...work out hard enough and you can work off anything. Only women talk like that...."oh i can't eat that because it'll mess up my physique" crap. Come on, you're a MAN!

and to whoever was talking about not being able to eat this and get the body fat % they desire....are you kidding me? Are you a man? You can eat any damn thing you want as long as you work it off. And don't tell me you can't...work out hard enough and you can work off anything. Only women talk like that...."oh i can't eat that because it'll mess up my physique" crap. Come on, you're a MAN!

Spoken like a person who has absolutely no clue on what he's talking about.

Spoken like a person who has absolutely no clue on what he's talking about.

Spoken like a person who has absolutley no clue how to maintain their weight while eating what they want to.

You're kidding me right? Are you telling me that you can't figure out how to eat the occasional meal at a semi-fast food place, still eat healthy, and still maintain your desired weight?

Damn man, i feel sorry for you, your frail physique, and your crappy metabolism. I guess it sucks being on the wrong side of 30 huh?

;)

Spoken like a person who has absolutley no clue how to maintain their weight while eating what they want to.

You're kidding me right? Are you telling me that you can't figure out how to eat the occasional meal at a semi-fast food place, still eat healthy, and still maintain your desired weight?

Damn man, i feel sorry for you, your frail physique, and your crappy metabolism. I guess it sucks being on the wrong side of 30 huh?

;)

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?p=5840846#post5840846

It was a general statement, I didn't tell people not to ever eat there. I just stated why I do not.

Does making fun of people over the internet make you feel better? Just curious. That said, you'd be surprised to know what my "frail physique" looks like as well as my fitness in general.

lol, i could never work for Moe's. What's the best they could possibly pay you??

And brianm23, how could you possibly say i'm making fun of you? Brother, you basically made fun of yourself by telling the whole board that you can't eat anything other than twigs and berries or your lean, mean, killing machine of a body might stop looking so pretty.

Come on dude, i haven't even BEGUN to make fun of you yet. LOL.

And Brian you sound like a guy that takes his body way too seriously. Indulge yourself every now and again.
And brianm23, how could you possibly say i'm making fun of you? Brother, you basically made fun of yourself by telling the whole board that you can't eat anything other than twigs and berries or your lean, mean, killing machine of a body might stop looking so pretty.

Both of you read this since you apparently didn't read the post I made in regards to healthy eating. In general, I do not eat that type of food. I don't eat berries or twigs, but I have certain goals I am going to meet and you have to make sacrifices.

I eat out once (maybe twice) on the weekends, and I don't care about what I have. (pizza, burger, etc..) However, during the week and mostly on the weekend, I fix my own food so that way I know what I'm taking into my body in terms of calories, protein, fiber, fat, carbs, etc...

Don't deprive yourself of foods you like, just don't over do it.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?p=5840846#post5840846

Does Moe's have whole wheat tortillas? Only been there once.

First there's this...

Then....

I don't even have a Chipotle to eat at so your point is invalid. I don't even eat at the Moe's either. In fact, I don't eat any of that type of food. Way too fattening.

So do you go there or not?

If you do, then you lied.

If not, then why even bother posting in the thread? To amaze everyone with your healthy eating?

oh no way....Moe's trumps all of those places. (Maybe i should have made this a poll) I like Chipotle, but it's no Moe's. California Tortilla is good to, but also no Moe's. Qdoba is my least favorite, but it'll do in a pinch i suppose.
meh.

Qdoba is better. They've got queso. and a larger menu.

You are both out of your mind.

Chipotle > All of your crappy burritos

Moes has OK tacos, and decent queso.

Qdoba is nothing special.

chipotle1.jpg

Bow.

First there's this...

Then....

So do you go there or not?

If you do, then you lied.

If not, then why even bother posting in the thread? To amaze everyone with your healthy eating?

I've eaten at Moes ONCE. I told the guy I don't have a Chipotle around to eat at but I didn't eat at Moe's either (meaning on regular or even often). If you've eaten at a place once, do you tell people you eat there? No you don't.

If you don't mind, how about you get off my nuts now. Thanks.

Archived