Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moe's Southwest Grill

Drop

yeh, I definiely prefer Qdoba or Chipotle. Moe's is ok though especially since they have a tofu option. As for Salsarita's, I only ate there once but it seemed a little more expensive for nothing much different.

Yeah, I was never really impressed with Salsarita's but it is OK. It is more expensive, but it has a little more selection. Although I found some of their stuff to be a little bland.

oh no way....Moe's trumps all of those places. (Maybe i should have made this a poll) I like Chipotle, but it's no Moe's. California Tortilla is good to, but also no Moe's. Qdoba is my least favorite, but it'll do in a pinch i suppose.

Moe's is the absolute worst burrito place on the face of the earth -- just clearly lower quality ingredients. A "Freebirds" opened up here down the street from Moe's and it was only a few weeks before Moe's was out of business.

I hate places that make their employees say "WELCOME!" everytime you walk in the door. (Moe's, CiCi's Pizza) I just want the person behind the counter to take my order, I don't need a big fake/forced welcoming committee.

Don't go into Carolina Kitchen or Coldstone Creamery then. Some sushi places as well. :D

Archived