Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moe's Southwest Grill

Drop

I've never commented on beating anybody up, never the less through the internet. Last I checked, you are the "tough" guys up here, not me. OMG BE A REAL MAN LIKE ME!!! LOL HAHA I"M SO COOL BECAUSE I MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE'S CHOICES THAT AREN'T ALIGNED WITH MINE SO I QUESTION THEIR MASCULINITY!

Nobody is impressed. Carry on.

I've never commented on beating anybody up, never the less through the internet. Last I checked, you are the "tough" guys up here, not me. OMG BE A REAL MAN LIKE ME!!! LOL HAHA I"M SO COOL BECAUSE I MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE'S CHOICES THAT AREN'T ALIGNED WITH MINE SO I QUESTION THEIR MASCULINITY!

:cry:

so then answer my initial question. If you don't eat it, then why'd you bother to opine in the thread? Was it to bring up how you are too healthy to eat at these establishments or not?

:cry:

so then answer my initial question. If you don't eat it, then why'd you bother to opine in the thread? Was it to bring up how you are too healthy to eat at these establishments or not?

Because I was answering the question he posed, and I wanted to know from people who regularly eat there if they had whole wheat tortillas. Dude, what the **** is your problem? Why do you post on the forums? HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH?

douche bag

I'm a fan of California Tortilla, they're the best. Great menu variety, good prices, frequent diner's plan, quick service. They too used to make fools of new customers after first opening (Laurel location), but thankfully that practice went by the wayside.

A close 2nd, and right behind would be Chipotle. Being partly owned by McDonald's I wouldn't expect anything less than a successful chain.

Now I've only been to Moe's once (in Silver Spring), and it was dreadfully average. Not bad on it's own, but since I was already comfortable and familiar with the other two places, there's really no room for a third option if it doesn't offer something different or better. The menu seemed limited like Chipotle's, but the food was not as good. Of course my son raved about the place which probably had little to do with the LCDs tuned into ESPN at the time.:rolleyes:

oh go cry me a river nerd.

Archived