Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Duck, Duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, Goose

Burgold

Candace, I havent said this to a woman last night since the hot mexican girl serving me my carne asada burrito, but I think you are the most perfect woman on Earth.

I would cook any goose for you.

I would pour out the last bit of my 40 for you.

I would let you hold the remote control.

I would even hold your purse for you while you tried on lingerie.

That is perfect. I am so glad that I am the most perfect woman on the Earth today! Yesterday has past. As long as I can be perfect today, I will be happy.

However, I don't do goose. I'd rather have fish or steak.

I won't let you pour out your 40, because that would be a waste of alcohol.

I won't need to hold the remote, you can watch whatever you want.

Why even put it on when it ultimately comes off.

That is perfect. I am so glad that I am the most perfect woman on the Earth today! Yesterday has past. As long as I can be perfect today, I will be happy.

However, I don't do goose. I'd rather have fish or steak.

I won't let you pour out your 40, because that would be a waste of alcohol.

I won't need to hold the remote, you can watch whatever you want.

Why even put it on when it ultimately comes off.

my jaw is on the floor.

I am not able to type any more because of the tears forming in my eyes. You are the perfect woman.

Hey, I'm just looking out for you. HH and Skinsfan89 are already probably planning some kind of stalkerish revenge and who knows what MSF will do!

BTW, has anyone heard or seen him since the election? Hope he hasn't been stupid.

candace and I are the romeo and juliet of ES.

we will soon become the mickey and mallory...;)

I think he got himself in trouble again bro. I havent seen him though.

Hey, I'm just looking out for you. HH and Skinsfan89 are already probably planning some kind of stalkerish revenge and who knows what MSF will do!

BTW, has anyone heard or seen him since the election? Hope he hasn't been stupid.

MSF is banned .... or at least that's what I gathered.

I think he got himself in trouble again bro. I havent seen him though.

MSF is banned .... or at least that's what I gathered.

Thanks. I was thinking about how I haven't seen him about and how he's always threatening to off himself if a Dem wins anything. Good to know that his absence is self-induced, but probably not self-inflicted (wrong word)

It is true love.

it really is.

Thanks. I was thinking about how I haven't seen him about and how he's always threatening to off himself if a Dem wins anything. Good to know that his absence is self-induced, but probably not self-inflicted (wrong word)

dude, can you not talk while were making out? :silly:

Candace, I havent said this to a woman last night since the hot mexican girl serving me my carne asada burrito, but I think you are the most perfect woman on Earth.

I would cook any goose for you.

I would pour out the last bit of my 40 for you.

I would let you hold the remote control.

I would even hold your purse for you while you tried on lingerie.

Please return your man card ;)

I try not to take away mancards .... but I have asked folks to turn it in because they collect beanie babies.

what were they doing with one to begin with?

my man card is surgically stapled to my rib cage and I am not able to give it up. youll have to hold on to me in order to hold on to it.

I'd recommend you don't cook Goose. Its very hard to cook well, and its not a big Turkey, the meat is a bit scarce. You'd have to cook 2 or 3 of those suckers.

I say cook Turkey, and cook something else for your brother. Grill him up a chicken breast or something.

Archived