Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Beer Thread

RedskinsFanInTX

Picked up the Dogfish Head Chicory Stout last night. Stuff is amazing. Had some with my cheerios this morning. Seriously.

It kind of tastes like steak, I'm definitely getting some for a cookout this weekend. Thanks for the help QB.

Will be trying as many stouts as I can find around here, they're definitely my favorite style of beer.

Picked up the Dogfish Head Chicory Stout last night. Stuff is amazing. Had some with my cheerios this morning. Seriously.

It kind of tastes like steak, I'm definitely getting some for a cookout this weekend. Thanks for the help QB.

Will be trying as many stouts as I can find around here, they're definitely my favorite style of beer.

No problem man, I love that stuff. If you're ever in Falls Church hit up the DogFish Head restaurant/bar. They have all kinds of good stuff on tap there including the Chicory stout.

Doing some research here and apparently Dogfish Head 90 minute IPA is one of the best beers in the world? Amazing for how much I see it. Usually the beers people consider the classiest are very hard to find.

I'd believe it. It's damn good.

Ever try the 120 minute? That stuff will take you for a serious ride. 21% alcohol per bottle.

Smuttynose has an Imperial Stout that is very good.

I also recommend their Robust Porter.

I recently discovered Shock Top! Love it. Just like Blue Moon, maybe a tad bit sweeter.

Shock Top is great. If you like that try the Linenkugels Sunset Wheat, It is just like Shock Top and Blue Moon only better.

I am partial to German Beer since we used to live there and go back often

Augustiner Bräu which has been brewed since 1328 is very nice has a good head on it and goes down very smooth here in the states it's a bit pricey 14.00 a six

so I don't drink it as much.

Finally tried Yuengling this weekend. Don't care for it. Glad I don't have to worry about liking something from PA, haha.

haha i came into this thread to state that lately i have been on a yuengling kick. its what i have been getting at the bars, although i tried boddingtons last night and may have a new favorite