Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

-Proud Poppa Alert-Skins/ES related-Updated

Capt. Kaos

I took my 11 yr. old to her 1st Dallass game last year, it was also her 1st tailgate ever and our 1st visit to the ES/RR tailgate.

Fast Forward: She was given the assignment of writing an essay with the title "Celebrating Whats Important To Me". She decided to write about her experience at the ES/RR Tailgate and the whooping we gave Dallass. Her teacher thought she had done such a good job that she entered it in a essay contest.

My daughter has now been chosen to have her essay published in a book with the same name.

I know this doesnt matter to most of you but I am very proud and thought I'd share.

Cool, can we read the essay?? I'd love to hear the perspective someone her age has on it.

Yeah, can you put it on here?

That awesome!!! Very cool that she did such a great job. You should be proud. Even cooler that its about the Redskins beating up the Cowboys.

I just wanna piggy back here and say congrats man. You have a good kid and its obvious she has her head on straight and knows where her loyalties lie.

:cheers:

I found a rough copy she had in her desk. I dont think it changed much.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm going to a Redskins vs. Dallas game. I'm going to the Redskins vs. Dallas game" I chanted while I danced around the house. My Dad said "let's go".

We (me and my Dad) got in the truck, we were on our way to the one and only FedEx Field! I fell asleep for 1hour and 45 minutes. When I got there I said "WOW! Thats alot of people" I got out of the truck and started singing:

Hail to the Redskins!

Hail Victory!

Braves on the warpath!

Fight for ol' DC!

Run or Pass and Score - We want alot more!

Beat them, swamp them, Touchdown - let the points soar!

Fight on! Fight on til you have won!

Sons of Washington!

It was the biggest Extremeskins tailgate I've been to. There were so many people who were drunk. When we got inside I was wowed. There weren't any empty seats. It was raining! All my clothes were soaked. Clinton Portis did a flip when he scored a touchdown! It was awesome!

In the 4th quarter we left because I was to cold and wet. When we got to the car, we changed into dry clothes and cranked up the heat. When we got to Frederick my Dad called my Mom and said "Put some towels in the dryer so they can get hot and fire up the heating pads!"

When we got home we put the heating pads on our feet and curled up with the hot towels. We were freezing!

It was the BEST football game ever!

I found a rough copy she had in her desk. I dont think it changed much.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm going to a Redskins vs. Dallas game. I'm going to the Redskins vs. Dallas game" I chanted while I danced around the house. My Dad said "let's go".

We (me and my Dad) got in the truck, we were on our way to the one and only FedEx Field! I fell asleep for 1hour and 45 minutes. When I got there I said "WOW! Thats alot of people" I got out of the truck and started singing:

Hail to the Redskins!

Hail Victory!

Braves on the warpath!

Fight for ol' DC!

Run or Pass and Score - We want alot more!

Beat them, swamp them, Touchdown - let the points soar!

Fight on! Fight on til you have won!

Sons of Washington!

It was the biggest Extremeskins tailgate I've been to. There were so many people who were drunk. When we got inside I was wowed. There weren't any empty seats. It was raining! All my clothes were soaked. Clinton Portis did a flip when he scored a touchdown! It was awesome!

In the 4th quarter we left because I was to cold and wet. When we got to the car, we changed into dry clothes and cranked up the heat. When we got to Frederick my Dad called my Mom and said "Put some towels in the dryer so they can get hot and fire up the heating pads!"

When we got home we put the heating pads on our feet and curled up with the hot towels. We were freezing!

It was the BEST football game ever!

LOL. That part was funny! What a great essay! Congrats to her and you as I know you are very proud of her. I'm sure she will remember that day for the rest of her life. Great memories for the both of you!

Congratulations Captain Kaos!

lol @ "There were so many people who were drunk" :D, you didn't edited "including my dad", did you? ;)

Nope, it was my 1st ES/RR tailgate I was on my best behavior... oh yeah.... I also had my 10 yr. old dughter with me :silly:

The only part I had her remove was the part about Pez chugging Hand Grenades while she was chanting "drink, drink, drink"

That is so cool. I have a 9 year old and 6 year old daughter and they are all about the Redskins and absolutely hate Dallas. :D Everytime they see someone wearing Dallas gear, they yell "Oh my gosh, look mom, they like Dallas, gross." LOL...You gotta love kids.

You must be so proud. Tell your daughter great job representing the true fan experience! HTTR :point2sky

Archived