Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants or Philly tonight?

GaryGreenMonk

Who do we want to win?

I think we want Philly to win if we think we can realistically take the division. If not, we want the Giants to win.

I'm not sure I have enough confidence in us to take the division over the Giants right now. They have a tough schedule, but already won the Pitt game, I don't think the pukes will put up much of a fight.

That leaves us and their other games. So I think I have to hope the Gnats take out the iggles.

Thoughts?

You'll get all your answers here lol...

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=269063

And for the record, you want the Giants to win this one :thumbsup:...

Thanks,.. didn't think this would be in the stadium.

And that's what I thought. I guess everyone agrees that the chances of winning the division now are pretty low. If we had beat Pitt, I think I would be thinking differently.

We can still take the division even if the Giants win...They'd be 2 games ahead of us with 7 games left, and one of those games is against the Skins.

I guess... but who do you realistically expect the Giants to lose to?

You'd have to hope that Philly takes them down the second time in Philly, we win at home, and either Arizona, Dallas or Carolina take them out.

I'm not very confident that any of those last 3 can get it done.

Arizona at home probably has the best chance.

I guess... but who do you realistically expect the Giants to lose to?

You'd have to hope that Philly takes them down the second time in Philly, we win at home, and either Arizona, Dallas or Carolina take them out.

I'm not very confident that any of those last 3 can get it done.

Arizona at home probably has the best chance.

Let's say:

We beat the Giants at home

The Eagles beat the Giants the 2nd time

The Cowboys beat the Giants the 2nd time

That puts the Giants at 12-4 at best...If the Skins get on any kind of roll, they may end up 12-4 as well, but with a better division record.

I wouldn't rule out the Panthers or the Cardinals, either (especially the Panthers)...and hell, the Ravens one 41-13 today, so you never know lol...hey, if the Browns can beat the Giants on MNF....

Let's say:

We beat the Giants at home

The Eagles beat the Giants the 2nd time

The Cowboys beat the Giants the 2nd time

That puts the Giants at 12-4 at best...If the Skins get on any kind of roll, they may end up 12-4 as well, but with a better division record.

I wouldn't rule out the Panthers or the Cardinals, either (especially the Panthers)...and hell, the Ravens one 41-13 today, so you never know lol...hey, if the Browns can beat the Giants on MNF....

I hear ya... but man.. that seems like a difficult task and an awful lot of luck coming our way.

We aren't the luckiest team around right now.. that's for sure.

Maybe some karma will come back our way. :)

I hear ya... but man.. that seems like a difficult task and an awful lot of luck coming our way.

We aren't the luckiest team around right now.. that's for sure.

Maybe some karma will come back our way. :)

Well, break it down into smaller segments...

The Giants win tonight, they're 8-1, right? That means:

Giants: 8-1

Redskins: 6-3

Now, if the Giants can stumble just once against either the Ravens or the Cardinals, that will give them a record of 9-2. If the Skins beat the Cowboys and manage to handle the 2-7 Seahawks, that means:

Giants 9-2

Redskins 8-3

What a perfect set-up for the Skins/Giants game lol :thumbsup:...

By the way, Delhomme has thrown FOUR interceptions already against the Raiders, so forget what I was saying about the Panthers lol :doh:...

hahahha.... yeah I don't think the Ravens have a chance in h*** either.

That leaves Arizona at home. Which is possible.... not likely.. but possible.

It's not that I want to concede the division to the Giants, but they're in first and they look pretty damn good. At this point, I'd like to solidfy the chances of us making the postseason, and worry about the division second. Which means I want Philly and Dallas to lose as much as possible. I'm pulling for the G-Men tonight.

its just such a massive hit, i gotta at least give him respect. i mean, that is legendary in my mind. it wasn't a blindside, or surprise hit, man on man, he crushed him. and i don't hate the giants, just the cowboys. and with this, GO EAGLES!!

He's like 4 inches and 50 pounds heavier than Landry, and with a full head of steam. You look like a troll with that sig.

:eaglesuck

:gaintsuck as well.

Archived