Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

'Los seems to not be in favor of D. Hall

Mothmonsterman

The Los haters are eating this up when in actuality all he's doing is asking the obvious questions.. Some of you need to get a life.. Los is a good CB he doesnt' deserve you people ****ting on him.. CB's are taught from Pee Wee to defend the pass first, make the tackle second, get the interception 3rd. Some of you need to get a real clue before you open your mouths.

Carlos "can't grasp" the concept of signing Hall. He also shouldn't "drop" knoweldge on the situation. He "can't pick" who he plays with. I think he "can't handle" the truth of the matter. I know he "can't catch" a break with players getting hurt around him, but everything will be alright.
lol, Good one. It seems Carlos is more worried about his team mates, which is commendable. Just shut up, play, and learn how to catch balls Carlos. Cream will rise to the top.

I got it. We'll run a 3 CB set on defense, with Springs lined up on one side, and Hall shadowing Carlos on the other side. That way, Carlos can bring his shutdown skills, but when his hands disappear, Hall will be there to catch the ball as it rolls down Carlos' chest again. BRILLIANT! :cheers:

It seems like he is just kind of confused because he thinks they're set with Smoot, Springs, and himself. Kinda weird that they'd do that. Might send the wrong message to them thinking they aren't cutting it.

How could they be set when Springs misses so many games? You never know when he will play. And if he is playing you never know when he will get hurt.

Springs is older now. They needed a young corner .

i can see why he'd be upset. Our secondary, though a bit banged has played extremely well this season. Also Rogers, Smoot and Springs are very close as a unit. Along comes a young ****y cornerback, which might break up some chemistry... Rogers isn't crying, but alittle confused and maybe a bit worried about his boys... I mean i dont see hall being the fourth corner on the team..

Carlos "can't grasp" the concept of signing Hall. He also shouldn't "drop" knoweldge on the situation. He "can't pick" who he plays with. I think he "can't handle" the truth of the matter. I know he "can't catch" a break with players getting hurt around him, but everything will be alright.
Post of the year, lol :)

of course he would hate.. what crosses ur mind when a guy like hall comes in.. ohoh. i might lose my job... probowl two time. runs a 4.3. can catch the ball.. but cant taackle like rogers tho.. just like our d-line they will rotate in and out. no need to hate carlos

the funy thing is u will see he can tackle just as good and hit just as hard as los he just forgets to rap up going for big hits sometimes but we all love big hits

He mentioned there wouldn't be any room. WTF, when was the last game Springs finished? You would think Carlos would realize that with 2 corners hurting (Springs, Smoot) there just might be a need at CB.

You have to think of it differently. You do understand the impact that ST's death had on the team CP, SM, And the SECONDARY. They didn't talk for weeks, the only one who did was Reed Doughty because he was taking the position. This group has been melded together as one. Springs is the elder wise man and smoot and los' and straight up ballers when they bring their game. They're close. Not to mention Landry back there as well as the spine of this secondary. When ST was gone, Smoot cried during the Buffalo game while covering WR's, while look over at the FS position and not seeing him there.

The point is, you're asking 3 brothers if they want a 4th when there's only 3 beds, and I'm sure Los' see's us fans dispapointed with his INT production and how D.Hall brings some competition to the position as well as attitude from the past. All of these things factor into Carlos not overreacting but answering the question at hand. Think of it through his eyes.

I completely agree with what you said Rocky. I just don't happen to like the way Rogers handled it. I honestly was asking when was the last game Springs finished. I can't seem to remember him playing after the 1st half of the Boys game. Trust me I would rather see Springs out there than Ron Mexicos BFF. I like the Hall move but Springs has been great when healthy.

Sounds like Carlos has been listening to his own hype as of late and doesn't want the competition. The Monday Night crew was singing his praises early on and it seems like he's eating it up. He wants to be THE guy back there and adding an All-Pro hampers that. It won't keep him from working hard but I think it will eat at him for a bit.

Sounds like Carlos has been listening to his own hype as of late and doesn't want the competition. The Monday Night crew was singing his praises early on and it seems like he's eating it up. He wants to be THE guy back there and adding an All-Pro hampers that. It won't keep him from working hard but I think it will eat at him for a bit.

His drops kill this team. They always change momentum. It did in the playoffs in 2005 when the defense was dominating Seattle.

Archived