Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

'Los seems to not be in favor of D. Hall

Mothmonsterman

http://comcastsportsnet.tv/common/global_flash/player/spe.swf?flv=vidcast_3142&sid=102&d=comcastsportsnet.tv

is it just me or does he seem like he doesn't want Hall here?

Maybe he just doesn't like the idea of competition. Especially in the INT dept.

paraphrased quote:

"You're looking at guys that have been starters since they came in the league such as me, Smoot, him and Shawn... If you play regular thats two corners, you play nickel thats three, and then you've got other packages where the fourth corner is out there... you don't play those packages often... so how this playing time is going to juggle, how this is going to play out, I don't know... you've got different attitudes in the back end too, so i mean there's a lot of things you think about when you sign a guy like that"

Hilarious. Man, I didn't know 'Los was such a HHHHHAAAATTTTEEEERRRR. He sounded like an idiot, and had no business voicing his opinion to the public. Why in the hell is he worried about everyone else's feelings. C'mon Man, no wonder he can't catch a cold.

He mentioned there wouldn't be any room. WTF, when was the last game Springs finished? You would think Carlos would realize that with 2 corners hurting (Springs, Smoot) there just might be a need at CB.

seriously... if we didnt need him we wouldnt be seeing Torrence on the field EVER.

He didn't exactly roll out the red carpet for him.

Maybe he has heard bad things about Hall.....or maybe he is still a little touchy subconciously for not being able to make interceptions--and feels threatened for some reason.

Only he knows for sure.

Carlos has become a very good corner. IF he could catch a ball, we might not even make this move. But he can't and Springs can't stay healthy. Also we need a punt returner. Sorry Los, you're just going to have to welcome him, shake his hand(don't drop it) and get to work.

I think that Snyder & Co. were looking down the road at a potential postseason for this team, and wanted to ensure that they would have depth at the nickel back in case anyone of the Top Three CB's have injuries at the end of the season. I don't see Springs staying fully healthy once he returns, so hopefully Hall can catch up on the defensive schemes ASAP. I don't see Hall returning beyond this season though. He's definitely going to be looking for a long term deal again, and we won't have the loot available. This is a guy that you could see in some crucial plays down the season.

Carlos "can't grasp" the concept of signing Hall. He also shouldn't "drop" knoweldge on the situation. He "can't pick" who he plays with. I think he "can't handle" the truth of the matter. I know he "can't catch" a break with players getting hurt around him, but everything will be alright.

Carlos "can't grasp" the concept of signing Hall. He also shouldn't "drop" knoweldge on the situation. He "can't pick" who he plays with. I think he "can't handle" the truth of the matter. I know he "can't catch" a break with players getting hurt around him, but everything will be alright.

Well played.

Let him talk some smack - get Hall fired up - good to have two roosters out there trying to out peck/pick each other.

Archived