Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predict Obama's Presidential Cabinet

StillUnknown

maybe an outside shot of Health Secretary, but i'm not sure she wants a role in the administration.

I think the only position she would consider would be Sec. of State. Its the only appointment that would be more prestigious than a Senate seat, and she does have the qualifications.

Edit: Plus, it would be a shrewd political move to solidify the support of her fans

Would Repubs take it as a smack in the face if John Kerry was Secretary of State? I know they are crying about Rahm Emanuel.

you know what man, you are the reason that people on here get suspended. crying? you got a real problem with being gracious and acting like someone with class.

Emanuel?

So much for bringing the country together

This guy is very good at being a partisan hack. Thats his job, and he is very good at it

Not the symbol you want in a "post partisan" world

Dems will love this guy. He is a hardcore unapologetic Democrat.

But boy, talk about sending a message

http://www.salon.com/books/feature/2007/05/08/rahm_emanuel/index.html

you know what man, you are the reason that people on here get suspended. crying? you got a real problem with being gracious and acting like someone with class.

I don't agree at all with CC.

However, you're going to get real pissed at me but I don't consider it to be super classy to call the next First Lady "ugly as sin" and joke about putting her in dogfights.

:2cents:

Let's wait and see how this thing plays out SHF. I'm still fairly confident that Obama will be more bipartisan in his cabinet choices than some expect.

From the rumors I have seen, Lincoln Chafee may be it. Lugar already said no to Sec State. We'll see if he keeps on Gates (which I think would be very smart)

COS is a pretty big spot in a White House. You are the gate keeper

Emanuel being the gate keeper sends a very strong message

His best quote

http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1856965,00.html

• "I wake up some mornings hating me too."

— On his reputation as a Democratic attack dog (Chicago Tribune, Nov. 12, 2006)

Archived