Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread #2--Warning: this is not a constant "***** and whine" thread--read OP

TK

This seemed to work well last week, so here....we.....go. :)

Heads up: Mod rules for this thread:

Valid criticism and reasonable venting is expected and welcome in this thread. Easily reflexive, or constant, or over-the-top, ****ing and moaning will not be.

If that is your style, you may exercise it in every other thread on the board, but not this one. Of course, if the team is awful on a continuous basis during the game, we expect the venting to increase.

Necessary judgments will be made by staff. Offenders may be put on read-only or banned for 1 day. Warnings will usually be given.

This is a service to those in our membership who wish to enjoy the game day experience in this particular atmosphere. Nothing more, nothing less.

** SPECIAL EDIT FOR THIS GAME **

Yes, we know there will be taped segments airing during the game from Obama & McCain. If you want to discuss politics, take it to the Tailgate. Keep it OUT of this thread or you'll get 3 days off. So not only will you be ES-less during the game, but you'll also be without ES until after the election. This will serve as the only warning for this.

Jumbo, Park City Skins, TK, Zoony

With that out of the way

:steelersu:steelersu

I tried TK's New-n-Improved Game Day Thread and my whites are whiter, my golds are golder, my burgundies burgundier and I'll never go back to my old brand!

Then you'll be glad know that coming soon is TK's New-n-Improved Game Day Thread 100 Proof. It'll get your drunks drunker. <hic>

Per Kelly Johnson's pregame interview with Commisioner Goodell. He grew up a Skins fan. That can only mean good things for the Cowpukes as they continue to screw up. :evil:

That's two commissioners in a row that are Skins fans.

I still think he should be impeached though.

Archived