Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I just ordered the greatest pizza in the history of pizza...

IONTOP

So, I saw a coupon for Domino's $7 for whatever toppings you want... Well I'm kinda hungry so here's my toppings: (Turns out you can only put 10 toppings on one pizza, so that kinda pissed me off)

Pepperoni

XL Pepperoni

Italian Sausage

Beef

Ham

Bacon

Premium Chicken

Philly Steak

Cheddar Cheese

Shredded Provolone Cheese

Over under on how many hours it will take for my heart attack to kick in?

So, I saw a coupon for Domino's $7 for whatever toppings you want... Well I'm kinda hungry so here's my toppings: (Turns out you can only put 10 toppings on one pizza, so that kinda pissed me off)

Pepperoni

XL Pepperoni

Italian Sausage

Beef

Ham

Bacon

Premium Chicken

Philly Steak

Cheddar Cheese

The best pizza I've had recently comes from local place called "zpizza" that I just found.

VERY good.

Pepperoni

XL Pepperoni

Italian Sausage

Beef

Ham

Bacon

Premium Chicken

Philly Steak

Cheddar Cheese

Well I just told my wife and she almost :puke:, but it sounds good to me. :mmm:

BTW, pop two aspirin before chowing down. :cheers:

Pepperoni

XL Pepperoni

Italian Sausage

Beef

Ham

Bacon

Premium Chicken

Philly Steak

Cheddar Cheese

What are you high?

Sounds good though

Enjoy that heart attack. :)

Oh, I will....

Personally, for me, it's about getting your money's worth... If they're going to say "whatever toppings you'd like", I'm going to get everything that I like...

I was kind of mad about the whole 10 toppings thing, but I figured I've got banana peppers, green peppers and onions here at the house so I'll put those on when it gets here...

Oh, I will....

Personally, for me, it's about getting your money's worth... If they're going to say "whatever toppings you'd like", I'm going to get everything that I like...

I was kind of mad about the whole 10 toppings thing, but I figured I've got banana peppers, green peppers and onions here at the house so I'll put those on when it gets here...

Also dude, u should try a ledo's pizza, if you have one down there.

Oh, I will....

There's a really good term I learned in Econ 101 that would help describe why this is flawed reasoning - unless you truly enjoy this incredible amount of toppings - perhaps someone else could help me with the term because my brain isn't functioning today and I can't remember the word . . .

Archived