Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell's Pete Kendall Impression

terpfan

Its like JC is a different person this year. He talks clearer, has a sense of humor, doesnt seem nervous, sounds way more confident and mature, doesnt sound like a dummy, he's playing lights out. Its unreal. I was a critic of JC last year but I always thought he deserved this year to prove himself and Ill be damned if he isnt.

Thanks for telling us about this one. I loved seeing Jason so relaxed and having fun. I enjoy his new-found confidence, and I bet we can thank his teammates for a lot of it. I still remember CP standing behind him at that question and answer session after the first game, showing his support. Leading is so much easier if you know your team is behind you, even in tough times!

why is it that people say that their thread Definitely deserves its own thread. I am not trying to harass anyone with this but shouldn't that be up to whoever reads it or the moderators? That is like me ending this post with this post is a great post.

Just trying to emphasize that it was funny and not just some trivial thing I happened to notice. God knows you get **** enough around here if your thread doesnt meet all kinds of requirements.

Its like JC is a different person this year. He talks clearer, has a sense of humor, doesnt seem nervous, sounds way more confident and mature, doesnt sound like a dummy, he's playing lights out. Its unreal. I was a critic of JC last year but I always thought he deserved this year to prove himself and Ill be damned if he isnt.

I was thinking the same thing. A little confidence goes a long way.

Archived