Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Culpepper to be Cowboys starting QB vs Redskins?

TheGoodBits

Fox Sports Radio reported he's meeting with the Lions

Geez, I thought they fired Matt Millen. Orlovsky didn't look that bad. Plus they have Stanton to develop, do they need to throw a paycheck at Culpepper? Is he supposed to tutor these guys? That would be a bad idea.

Phillips has already said he fully expects Brad to start for the third straight sunday in NJ this week, giving Romo sits to pee another two weeks to heal before November 16th.

Which suits us down to the ground. Romo sits to pee has three road defeats as a starter to something like 12/13 wins, 2 of which came in our house.

FedEx FIELD, HOMO'S HOUSE OF PAIN!

Hail.

Tony Romo sits to pee, Brad Johnson, or whoever, whatever, I predict at least two picks. One by Carlos Rodgers. The other by Chris Horton. The Cowboys will let known all their weaknesses on offense, as Romo sits to pee's pinkie start to go numb on him. Lack of grip means less velocity and control, and less TO. And NO COWBOYS IN THE SB.

Orlovsky didn't look that bad.

Are you kidding me? I am a Redskin fan through and through but I was mad for Calvin Johnson. Orlovsky REFUSED to throw the ball down field. Its like he just didn't have the confidence to throw it beyond 15 yards. How can you have a thoroughbred like Calvin Johnson and not throw it to him? Orlovsky should have been throwing it to him like every other throw much like Matt Schaub does to Andre Johnson. Daunte Culpepper is just what CJ needs. Thank goodness we faced them for they get a real QB back there.:2cents:

Archived