Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why Are You Voting McCain?

Cooked Crack

because he is at least being honest with the american people. he is taking a stance with issues even if they arent popular he is taking a side. he isnt saying what you wanna hear just so he can get in to the office.

and i agree with a lot of what he is saying.

and obama has proven himself to be not trustworthy to me.

because he is at least being honest with the american people. he is taking a stance with issues even if they arent popular he is taking a side. he isnt saying what you wanna hear just so he can get in to the office.

^^^^^ What he said:)

Great minds..... or names think alike:silly:

Yup

However, with President Obama winning, I pray to God he does incredibly well

I have never in my life seen so many people project so many of their hopes and dreams on one man

If he fails at all, there is going to be a very large part of this country very devestated

Well, they can join the rest of us and maybe next time, they'll pay a little more attention to where that energy goes.

Really?? What are you supporting that with? He certainly wasn't smarter than Jefferson, Lincoln, J. Adams, Wilson, Teddy and FDR

supposedly had a higher IQ than Lincoln,FDR,Teddy and Wilson:whoknows:

They put him at 156 here,and I have seen it higher

http://www.kids-iq-tests.com/presidents/index3.html

Jefferson and Adams are in a class of their own:notworthy(of course the ratings and tests are variable)

Best I've seen for Obama was 148,but since he ain't releasing records I think they are guessing

supposedly had a higher IQ than Lincoln,FDR,Teddy and Wilson:whoknows:

They put him at 156 here,and I have seen it higher

http://www.kids-iq-tests.com/presidents/index3.html

Jefferson and Adams are in a class of their own:notworthy(of course the ratings and tests are variable)

Best I've seen for Obama was 148,but since he ain't releasing records I think they are guessing

No way Carter was brighter than the Lincoln, FDR, Teddy and Wilson. First of all, no IQ test for any of those guys. Secondly, all you need to do is look at their accomplishments and their writing to know that they were much smarter than Carter.

No way Carter was brighter than the Lincoln, FDR, Teddy and Wilson. First of all, no IQ test for any of those guys. Secondly, all you need to do is look at their accomplishments and their writing to know that they were much smarter than Carter.

I am not gonna keep defending Carter:puke:,and ya can't make me:silly:

disbelieve it if you wish.

Carter was probably one of the most intelligent presidents ever
Jefferson was the most brilliant ever. Madison was pretty smart too. Adams as well. I would not group carter in with that level of sheer inteligence.

edit: I voted (absentee) for McCain simply because of the supreme court. I figure neocon justices who pretend to be strict-constructionists are ultimatly better than loose-contructionist liberal ones, even if both would suck.

Another reason is that its incredibly disheartening to vote write-in by absentee ballot. you're given a line that is literally this long _______________ without an option for VP. its very obvious that a write in vote would not count at all. I was planning on writing in 'Thomas Jefferson' but in the end I decided to be practical...

hahahahaha.....we can tell who watches Fox news. :doh:

Archived