Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone Else Incredibly Frustrated?

HoyaSkins28

Watching this game I see the Rams playing against us, not the lions. the offense is hurting themselves over and over again and i just dont get it. what happened to the team that played the eagles, cardinals, saints, and cowboys. portis isnt getting consistent running lanes, were getting stupid penalties and fumbling. i am so frustrated watching the offense kill themselves. why we are so bad against bad teams is unbelievable. it is just infuriating.

thoughts on why this is happening again?

Pissed because I know what's going to happen when Rock Cartwright catches the ball 5 yards deep in the endzone. He doesn't have the speed, or shake to make something happen when he catches the ball that deep. Dude should just kneel and get the ball out to the 20. Having the ball at the 10 was HORRIBLE....we have to do better.

Im frustrated with suisham and Jansen, they are both incosistent players.

because he missed a 50 yarder :doh:...

Jansen I agree with and Heyer...they are both getting beat consistently this game. And Jansen has got to have the most penalties by any player in the nfl this season...it's horrible...decent gains and plays and always gets brought back because of him

Turnovers and ill-timed penalties will beat you no matter who you're playing. JC's fumble was probably at least a 10-point swing and Jansen's facemask (even if it was dubious) cost us at least 3. Not to mention the confusion when we had the ball at the 1 on our first drive. In the NFL, such things are difference-makers.

what a bunch of crap! the lions suck and we can't do **** against them. our opening drive was mint, that's how all of our drives should've looked like. We should be up by 21 points now, and yet we trail by 4! This is unacceptable, and Zorn better do something to stop losing to all the crappy teams!! I am so freakin' pissed!

how about spending 400 on the Nfl Ticket and super fan package to guarentee seeing the skins every weekend out here in west by god. then come game day have 60mph winds make it so your satelite dish cant pull in the signal. and come to find out the internet service you have for a back up isnt fast enough for the supercast part of the ticket. Oh yeah and we are trailing to the LIONS at the half. I should'nt of gotten out of bed this morning...

I keep thinking that one of these days all the BS calls that go against the Skins will turn around. Reality seems to be that the Skins will play against their opponent plus the officials every week. The bogus call on Jansen took a likely touchdown off the board. They couln't even make up a good call on that on.

Oh yeah, and the NFL's decision to eliminate the force out rule is another example of their incompetency. They know these idiot refs are too stupid to make a judgment call so they take it away from them.

Once again, the Skins have shown they are the only team that can stop themselves. They are due to recover even a freak fumble or force some kind of turnover. This should be a firey halftime in the locker room.

They need to start opening up the offense. When Campbell has time to pass, they are making plays. Open it up Zorn, see what Campbell is made of!

Also, that facemask call on Jansen was so ridiculous. I can't even believe they made that call. That was a HUGE penalty on us. The refs better not give this game away! This is what I feel like doing to the refs right now::nutkick:

JC needs to throw atleast 2 TD passes in the 2nd half, Portis better rush for atleast 1, and we better put some freakin' points on the board and blow this team out.

We looked like crap against St. Louis, we barely got by the Browns at home in a tough game, and we have all the tools to destroy this team like we did LAST YEAR!! -but yet we can't get in the endzone!! WTF!! man I'm so mad right now

Archived