Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gave the Mccain tax plan a try today...

TheGoodBits

So I was eating at a restaurant, and the waitress and I began discussing politics and how it was getting close to the election. She mentioned that she was going to vote for Mccain because she heard Barack Obama was going to raise her taxes.

So when it came time to pay, I pulled out $10 in cash to give her as a tip, then I thought of something. I told her, "Lets pretend that this tip is Mccain's tax plan." I proceeded to give her 1 dollar and walk over to an adjacent table and hand the other 9 dollars to the guy who had pulled in driving his Porsche a few minutes earlier. He wasn't quite sure why I was giving him the money, but he didn't complain when I gave it to him.

Almost the McCain tax plan...

For it to have been really authentic you then needed to return to the waitress and tell her that you need to see the dollar, take it, and give her back fifteen cents and then tell her she owes you five dollars because you are taxing her health care.

NICE!!!!

But lets be honest. What you should have done is tell the waitress -"I was going to give you $10. But instead, Here is $1, I'm going to give the extra $9 to the owner of the reasturant and perhaps he'll give you some of the money one day.

NICE!!!!

But lets be honest. What you should have done is tell the waitress -"I was going to give you $10. But instead, Here is $1, I'm going to give the extra $9 to the owner of the reasturant and perhaps he'll give you some of the money one day.

Yes, a few of his extra dollars might "trickle down" and end up on your paycheck.

Well you did the right thing. That guy who owns the Porche creates jobs. I mean, a Porshe costs like $60,000-$120,000 dollars that goes straight back into the economy. Plus the insurance that guy pays is probably through the roof thus allowing compaines like Geico to employ more people. And Geico employees eat at restaurants too, and they are a big company so actually you probably single handedly multiplied her tips by 10,000.

So I was eating at a restaurant, and the waitress and I began discussing politics and how it was getting close to the election. She mentioned that she was going to vote for Mccain because she heard Barack Obama was going to raise her taxes.

So when it came time to pay, I pulled out $10 in cash to give her as a tip, then I thought of something. I told her, "Lets pretend that this tip is Mccain's tax plan." I proceeded to give her 1 dollar and walk over to an adjacent table and hand the other 9 dollars to the guy who had pulled in driving his Porsche a few minutes earlier. He wasn't quite sure why I was giving him the money, but he didn't complain when I gave it to him.

you are an idiot... if someone pulled that lib crap on me i would feed them my spoon.

your still an idiot if you really did that. I dont understand why people try and push there political views on people and these are the same people who get all pissy when people push religious views on them.. I wish they would both stop

I have said in this thread that there no way I would actually do that because I am not a douche bag. So, yeah, joke thread relating to the previously mentioned thread...

same goes for the other poster. however both of you are wrong in your understanding of the tax programs. the examples both used were extreme.

Either way fact remains that the media has won this election for obama a long time ago. NEver have I seen a media so biased towards one canidate. Obama could sport a turban, and play a game of tennis with bin laden and the media would spin it as "change" and progressive thinking, but palin or mccain wear the wrong cloths, or mispronounce a word and they jump all over them...

I don't know if any of you listen to Stern but he brought a bunch of people on his show that were voting obama. quized them on his policies... except he used mccains policies... they all said... oh yeah i agree.. yeah i agree... and he just laughed. that is how I feel reading most of the stuff on this board. Libs seem to have some wall up where nothing penetrates their kumbaya thinking minds. Stern was trying to show that most obama voters are with the hype... and have no clue on the issues.

Obama will be exposed for the fraud he is after he wins this election, lets just hope that is doesn't cause the end of america as we know it.

For the record. I am not against Dems.. simply Obama. I am waiting for his endorsement from bin laden.. its coming im sure

Ur 19 so this is your first opportunity to vote, i can understand your viewpoint.. your 19 you are supposed to be stupid.

same goes for the other poster.

Either way fact remains that the media has won this election for obama a long time ago. NEver have I seen a media so biased towards one canidate. Obama could sport a turban, and play a game of tennis with bin laden and the media would spin it as "change" and progressive thinking,

For the record. I am not against Dems.. simply Obama. I am waiting for his endorsement from bin laden.. its coming im sure

Ur 19 so this is your first opportunity to vote, i can understand your viewpoint.. your 19 you are supposed to be stupid.

sigh... ignorance is supposed to be bliss.

sigh... ignorance is supposed to be bliss.

This ignorance is all over the place.

I was at the doctors office waiting on my girlfriend to finish up with her biopsy yesterday.

CNN was on the TV and Palin was being shown. Some old guy with a weird hat came over to me and said "I hope she wins so all of those communist Obama supporters will shut up and go away. What do you think?".

I didn't say anything to the man. There would have been no point.

I'm learning to just ignore the idiots who think like this.

same goes for the other poster. however both of you are wrong in your understanding of the tax programs. the examples both used were extreme.

Either way fact remains that the media has won this election for obama a long time ago. NEver have I seen a media so biased towards one canidate. Obama could sport a turban, and play a game of tennis with bin laden and the media would spin it as "change" and progressive thinking, but palin or mccain wear the wrong cloths, or mispronounce a word and they jump all over them...

I don't know if any of you listen to Stern but he brought a bunch of people on his show that were voting obama. quized them on his policies... except he used mccains policies... they all said... oh yeah i agree.. yeah i agree... and he just laughed. that is how I feel reading most of the stuff on this board. Libs seem to have some wall up where nothing penetrates their kumbaya thinking minds. Stern was trying to show that most obama voters are with the hype... and have no clue on the issues.

Obama will be exposed for the fraud he is after he wins this election, lets just hope that is doesn't cause the end of america as we know it.

You know what, I've had it with this stupid "ageist" argument. I'm 19, I obviously don't know anything. I was hoping that your post would actually make valid points so I could argue with them, but you just had to say that. You are what, 7 years my elder? I honestly wouldn't care if you were 60 years older than me, you would still be just as ignorant for what you just said. In my 4 years in high school and 1 in college I have managed to accumulate much more knowledge and understanding than you have in your experience post graduation/high school/drop out. I just hope that in 7 years my brain has not deteriorated to the level yours has.

Archived