Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Probability of Palin Reality Show

Burgold

If Senator McCain loses the election what do you think the probability of a Sarah Palin Reality show is?

I think it's pretty excellent. She has all the elements. Pregnant daughter with reluctant son-in-law to be. Snow star hubbie. Wild moose hunts. 100,000 dollar shopping sprees. I could just see her after a family spat having one of those private camera moments, staring straight into the camera.

Think about it. Sarah is not Jane six pack or a hockey mom. She is the epitome of the reality tv generation.

If Senator McCain loses the election what do you think the probability of a Sarah Palin Reality show is?

I think it's pretty excellent. She has all the elements. Pregnant daughter with reluctant son-in-law to be. Snow star hubbie. Wild moose hunts. 100,000 dollar shopping sprees. I could just see her after a family spat having one of those private camera moments, staring straight into the camera.

Think about it. Sarah is not Jane six pack or a hockey mom. She is the epitome of the reality tv generation.

It would be better than the Osbournes....:cheers:

Burgold

Conservatives Disowning Conservatives (Multi-page thread 1 2 )

Burgold

Terrorists endorse McCain

Burgold

No Media Manipulation or Bias (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 )

Burgold

Palin picture developed

Burgold

Obama Leads Polls in Three Key States (Multi-page thread 1 2 )

Burgold

Why is Obama qualified to run for POTUS (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 )

Burgold

Is Palin Playing Possum?

Burgold

Tina Fey Returning to SNL (Multi-page thread 1 2 )

Burgold

A technical review of Palin's interview from a producer's POV

Burgold

Pre-approved Questions for Palin Leaked

Burgold

Miss Alaska '84 Recalls Rival's Winning Ways

Burgold

Which Palin Question matters to you? (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 )

Burgold

Quayle versus Palin (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 )

Burgold

I really like how at the beginning of the "political season" the TS depicted themselves as someone independent and trying to just share their views. Then as time goes on it just goes to show you have an anti-republican/palin agenda and you wish to share it everyday.

Go outside get some fresh air not every random thought needs a thread.

I really like how at the beginning of the "political season" the TS depicted themselves as someone independent and trying to just share their views. Then as time goes on it just goes to show you have an anti-republican/palin agenda and you wish to share it everyday.

Go outside get some fresh air not every random thought needs a thread.

But he's really a centrist at heart.;)

Luv ya Bur,but damn:silly:

Hey, Terrorists endorse McCain was a multi-pager too. :mad:

More, just yesterday someone posted an article sadly confirming it. See how my joke threads become reality :sad:

I've never claimed to be a centrist. In fact, I have stated where I lean consistently. I do claim that I try to be fair. Which I think I'm reasonably successful at. Besides, a few of those threads were pro McCain. More, what's wrong with being undecided at the beginning of the game (although, that's not really me) and then as the facts unfold taking a position?

Now, I will say the tone of the McCain campaign made me feel more negatively about him. The Palin pick was a ? moment for me because it came out of right field and I knew nothing about her. Then, she aced the RNC speech and I felt more at ease. She consequently looked horrible in the Gibson and Couric interviews and did a middling job in her debate.

Ah well, I've probably ruined my own joke thread by now. I thought this was a pretty funny idea.

Im not saying your not fair.

Im not saying your not even correct quite often.

I am sayin your bordering on the Palin crush to the point the SS might visit...

I better stop. SS can only mean four things to me.

Steve Spurrier- and he caused me too much pain.

Nazis- I certainly do not want a visit by that SS

Social Security- sure, I pay, but do I am not ready to see it yet. I'm still young... oy, my back.

Secret Service- in a different thread remind me to tell you about my encounter at the Kennedy Center with Ronald Reagan and the Secret Service. It was pretty fun.

I'd probably watch, but only because I hate her. Regarding her son-in-law-to-be, do we have any indication as to whether or not he is reluctant or being forced into this marriage, aside from circumstantial evidence? I too find it an amusing thing to joke about but is there any actual info behind it?

I think a reality show would make sense. It would keep her in the national spotlight. Plus she gets another opportunity to prove to people that she isn't completely retarded.

or prove that she is completely.........

sorry I don't like to use that word, but you get where i'm going.

You must have been watching MSNBC last night because it was reported that Hollywood producers are prepared to offer her a reality-show or a talk show. :)

Burgold

Conservatives Disowning Conservatives (Multi-page thread 1 2 )

Burgold

Terrorists endorse McCain

Burgold

No Media Manipulation or Bias (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 )

Burgold

Palin picture developed

Burgold

Obama Leads Polls in Three Key States (Multi-page thread 1 2 )

Burgold

Why is Obama qualified to run for POTUS (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 )

Burgold

Is Palin Playing Possum?

Burgold

Tina Fey Returning to SNL (Multi-page thread 1 2 )

Burgold

A technical review of Palin's interview from a producer's POV

Burgold

Pre-approved Questions for Palin Leaked

Burgold

Miss Alaska '84 Recalls Rival's Winning Ways

Burgold

Which Palin Question matters to you? (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 )

Burgold

Quayle versus Palin (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 )

Burgold

But, but, but he is a future member of an un-objective, non-partisan media. :excited:

Archived