Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carlos Rogers. Pro Bowl Corner? (M.E.T. & MERGED)

authentic

Absolute SHUT DOWN CORNER. Balls are going to get passed on him of course....there is no such thing as a complete shutdown corner. Pro bowl for my man Carlos this year. I wish the people who bashed him day after day would come back to the forums. However, we do understand that none of them are man enough to come back and put a nice broiled crow right on there plate. Eat it haters.

Carlos has been very good this year.

I wonder if he has just "gotten it" as to being a pro CB or if he is being used differently as a back. Allowed more freedom to make things happn.

He and London Fletcher get this weeks' game balls in my humble opinion.

From all accounts, he changed his demeanor after his injury. He had always just relied on his athletic ability. He started becoming a student of the game (watching film and talking to veterans). He seemed to go through the same sort of transformation that Sean Taylor did. Perhaps he was really effected by last years tragedy.

His hit on Cribbs was nasty!

If he keeps doing what he is doing than I would say who else in the NFC would you rather have?

Oh God! You could hear the air escape on thbe hit, even in replay. I love it! If you've never played football at any level it sounds like, "bssssst." That's the sound we are looking for!

Carlos has been a good player for longer than just this year. Its just that we have a large percentage of our fan base who know absolutely nothing about football.

If the voting ended today, it would be a travesty if Carlos Rogers was not in the pro bowl.

I agree. Been defending him for years. But Carlos has improved yet, and is coming into his game. What used to be flashes is now counted upon.

I expected him to pass Springs last year. But his injury and Springs strong late season performance put that off. He's back on track this year, and laying bigger hits too.

Archived