Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carlos Rogers. Pro Bowl Corner? (M.E.T. & MERGED)

authentic

He was doing this last season. Nobody here cared, though.

Serious people only talked **** about his cause he dropped all those should be INTs. Los is a stud and I have never once said a bad thing about him. So many people expected him to be sooo much better sooo much faster. Pac-Man was drafted before him and look at that basket case. And Antrell Rolle was drafted before him and he got moved to FS cause he couldnt make it at Corner! Los is the best corner outta that years draft!!!!

Props to our front office for not snagging any busts in the first couple rounds the past few years (knock on wood in regards to this years haul). I think you could safely say that Taylor, Rogers, Campbell, McIntosh, and Landry are all playing at least at a level that you'd expect out of first round picks. Not saying our front office is amazing or anything, but at least they're doing what they're supposed to be doing with those high picks. 1st round busts can be a HUGE detriment to your organization (49ers, Lions, Rams, etc.).

Carlos has been a good player for longer than just this year. Its just that we have a large percentage of our fan base who know absolutely nothing about football.

If the voting ended today, it would be a travesty if Carlos Rogers was not in the pro bowl.

Well for one thing, I wasn't going to say anything until I read your comment. For about three or four years Carlos has been a liability to this team. Up until the tail end of last year he was constatly beat in coverage, made numerous costly pass interference penalties and yeah, I was ready for him to be shown the door. He's still getting the flag thrown at him but he's playing at a high level now and it will be overlooked by me. But don't sit here and say people are bashing him in the past because they don't know what they're talking about rick (figure it out)

ive been a huge supporter of C rogers for 2 years, and anyone who knows my posts knows that ive been saying hes an awesome CB for awhile. hes always had the physical tools to shut down these big receivers, and hes got a great eye for the ball. his hands are still garbage, but who really cares as long as nobody can get a step or catch a pass against this dude.

anyone who has called him "no d" in the past 2 years needs to fess up!

as well as anyone who thought portis wasnt elite. lol at anyone who thought it was portis' fault for not getting yards. it was called joe gibbs dated garbage offensive philosophy. funny how we get a new head coach, switch offenses, and portis looks like the clearcut MVP candidate 7 weeks into the season with a probowl berth easily in the bag.

yes. probowl corner. let's send this man this year. loooooooosssssssss! i know most people don't even know who he is, but that's why the fan vote is only 1/3 of the vote. he's definitely been one of more most valuable players on defense this year if not THE mvp of the defense. he's been my favorite person on D to watch.

He and Fletcher better be pro bowl bound after how they have started the season.

Portis is a lead pipe lock, so is Samuels, and maybe one other on the Oline just based on the year CP is having. Moss might get in as a backup unless he busts some crazy 3 score performance between now and the end of voting. Wildcard this year is gonna be Sellers. While we all know he deserves it, I just don't know if he's turned enough heads yet. It might take him another year after CP wins MVP for him to get recognized for his performance;).

Should we consider Carlos as a probowl corner? The kid is shuting every #1reciever down... This week is Braylon.

No question, if the season were to end today he would be one of the players on our team selected to the brobowl, along with Fletcher, Landry and maybe McIntosh.

On the offensive side of the ball, Portis, Cambell (no interceptions), Moss, Samuel's.

I had been the biggest Carlos HATER on this board I think. Well maybe not that bad, but I've consistently thrown him under the bus in previous seasons for sucking.

The man is playing out of his mind, pro bowl level. Carlos, I owe you a huge apology. Keep up the great work.

Too many Los h8er threads popped up here in the last couple of years.... despite the fact he never really gave up the big play. His hands are great at batting down those passes... just not catching them. Guess that's why he's a DB and not a WR =).

Nonetheless... keep up the good work Los. And props to you Thirtyfive2seven for calling yourself out.

Go Skins!

Archived