Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Real John Mcain...youtube is his worst nightmare

Lavarleap56

At this point, the democrats/anti-McCain camp is beating a dead horse. It's apparent that he's not going to get the votes he needs to become president. We KNOW he hasn't been a straight talker or a maverick or any of those other goofy words he wants to put out there.

You've won, Democrats. You won and you won big. Unless Obama does something completely outrageous, McCain doesn't have a prayer.

Video is killer. It's likely you can make a video like this about any major political figure if you're diligent enough. I'm not excusing him. It simply exposes the "I'm just a politician too at the end of the day, maverickosity be damned" reality of the deal. I'm just saying, Obama, Clinton, Bush etc. all can star in the same show.

However, I think it's worse when you make so much of your persona/image about how you're not like that, when such posturing can be so thoroughly undone.

Exactly, Jumbo. They're ALL full of it; but don't try and lie to us like you're not.

I am one of the few who aren't, and I never have to lie, because I am both fearless and also do not care about any of you.

Find a video to refute me if you think you can. :)

Bashing McCain continually isn't going to win Obama the election.

The guy is an American hero, I don't agree with the direction he's taken with his campaign and policiesf but at this point I'd rather point out the things I like about Obama than try to paint McCain in the same way that I hate the Republican's try to paint Obama.

It's time to be happy about the end of the Bush II era, and come together and rally behind whoever takes over the Presidency.

Well, that's because most of those people have blinders on, Asbury.

Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of your guy Obama; but the ads and videos against McCain have been so damning and his performances in the debates have been so weak, it's tough for even hard core Republicans to get 100% behind him.

Regardless of whether or not he's up for the job, McCain is done and unless Obama shoots himself in the foot, McCain has about as much of a shot at being president right now as I do.

Bashing McCain continually isn't going to win Obama the election.

You apparently think that presenting McCain's hypocrisy by showing how he continually contradicts himself is bashing McCain, well....I guess if you want to make the case that McCain bashes McCain then ok, but pointing out hypocrisy is not bashing, unless you think that pointing out the truth is harmful.

The guy is an American hero

My wife's grandfather is a WWII POW and war hero, that doesn't make him qualifed to be President, nor would it excuse him from scrutiny if he did decide to run for public office. Being a "war hero" is not a cause for the American people to turn a blind eye to McCain's lies, hypocrisy and double talk.

You apparently think that presenting McCain's hypocrisy by showing how he continually contradicts himself is bashing McCain, well....I guess if you want to make the case that McCain bashes McCain then ok, but pointing out hypocrisy is not bashing, unless you think that pointing out the truth is harmful.

My wife's grandfather is a WWII POW and war hero, that doesn't make him qualifed to be President, nor would it excuse him from scrutiny if he did decide to run for public office. Being a "war hero" is not a cause for the American people to turn a blind eye to McCain's lies, hypocrisy and double talk.

Fair enough.

I'm about as big of an Obama supporter as there is but I'm sure there could be some pretty unflattering portrayals made of his statements over the course of the campaign - and he hasn't been in the public eye for nearly as long as McCain.

Fair enough.

I'm about as big of an Obama supporter as there is but I'm sure there could be some pretty unflattering portrayals made of his statements over the course of the campaign - and he hasn't been in the public eye for nearly as long as McCain.

It's true that Obama hasn't been in the public eye for as long as McCain, but doesn't that simply put more of the pressue back onto McCain in that he's supposedly the one with "experience". As such I still wonder why McCain still thinks that he is the one who will change Washington when there are few people who are more "Washington" than McCain.

brave new films... ugh who gives a crap about them??

ugh.... hubris when you call out the far left as being nutso.

Classic last line of desperation, attack the messenger for the message brought when you can't attack the message. But then there isn't much you can say when you watch McCain contradict himself repeatedly within a 2 minute span of video. McCain's folks have to try and make mountains out of mole hills while Obama's folks simply have to play the highlight reel of McCain's days in DC.

Ooo, what breaking news. A politician flip-flopping ?

Never heard of that before.

The only reason there's not an Obama video like this, is because he has practically ZERO political experience. Just give him time, and he'll give us plenty of material to work with.

The only reason there's not an Obama video like this, is because he has practically ZERO political experience. Just give him time, and he'll give us plenty of material to work with.

Until then we'll just be content watching the Maverratic contradict himself. What's funny is that the video clips shown aren't from 20 years ago, those are if I'm not mistaken all within the past 8 years.

[edit] What's funny is that this isn't just flip flopping, he simply lied about the way he was able to walk around Iraq, and the way that Petraeus goes around Iraq. And the flip flop was on whether or not he was qualified to make economic decisions, and on whether or not we as Americans are better off, and whether or not he's for or against tax cuts. Those aren't trivial matters, but then its simply not surprising coming from the Maverratic.[/edit]

Archived