Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys Possibly Better with Johnson?

SIXX99

With Tony Romo sits to pee out for four weeks Brad Johnson will step up to the plate for Dallas. This could be exactly what the Cowboys need after an awful past three games. Johnson will move the ball around to recievers other than Witten and Terrell. The Tony Romo sits to pee chucking up a pray 5 times a game is out of the playbook and Marion Barber is going to get a lot more carries. Sadly Brad Johnson will fix the Cowboys sinking ship. This really does nothing for the Redskins though because Tony will be back by the time we play the Cowboys again.

:dallasuck

I want to go on the record and say "If the other Starboys do there job so will Brad"

This means

1. Protection by the Oline

2. Game plans that lead to Oline protecting the QB

3. Taking the Me out of the press conferences

4. The secondary needs to play at least to a average level

5. Run the ball ALOT

I don't think that we are nessecarily better with Johnson instead of Romo sits to pee.

It will make us look at how we are running the team right now, and maybe get Garrett to get a bit more conservative with his play calling.

I think it could be a good change up for the short term, but I'll be happy when Romo sits to pee is back.

Brad Johnsons projected stats next week @ St.Louis

30-31, 18 Yards, 0 TD's. 1 INT

:rotflmao:

Nice. When I saw "30-31" I was like "What a homer" but then I read the rest.

That being said, Johnson will probably play really well the first game since defenses will not have much tape and information on te gameplan with him in (although I'm sure they'll play up closer to the line). I expect to see a major drop off the week after the next.

I think Johnson makes a great free-agent addition to a fantasy football team if your starting quarterback has bye in the next few weeks while Romo sits to pee's out. I personally just picked him up to play him while Aaron Rodgers is on bye (another Free Agent pick-up of mine)

I want to go on the record and say "If the other Starboys do there job so will Brad"

This means

1. Protection by the Oline

2. Game plans that lead to Oline protecting the QB

3. Taking the Me out of the press conferences

4. The secondary needs to play at least to a average level

5. Run the ball ALOT

Wow no one read my game plan

Archived