Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Opinion: Rams Will Use The Deep Ball (MET)

mdboost

didnt the cards already do it?

and yeah i think they will try to throw deep on us too

once theyre down 21 before halftime that is

Wasnt that when Reed Doughty got smoked on a double move...I am so happy he is hurt...that sounds bad :doh:...I am so happy he isnt playing..:D

I say they will take a shot or 2, but they really don't have a good line to hold the ball that long. And Bulger has been making bad decisions. Their only deep threat is Holt and he's not that fast. I think they try to pound the ball with Jackson (had 150 against us last time) and almost do the same thing as us and try some short passes with ball control. We just need to punish the receivers when they catch the ball.

LL has been playing deep, I doubt its going to work since their OL has not been holding up under the pressure that well. As long as our players dont look pass this team we will crush them... We were 14 points favored two years ago vs the 49ers and we all know how that ended up, Lets just hope we can repeat the same performance. :point2sky

Who will they throw it deep to?

Donnie Avery has good speed, but he's a rookie and is coming off a knee injury.

Dante Hall is fast, but he's more of a return guy.

Dane Looker and Drew Bennett are out.

Eddie Kennison and Torry Holt were deep threats back in the day, but they are older and slower now.

They really don't have a lot of weapons in the passing game. That's why Steven Jackson is their leading receiver.

The lack of proven deep threats and terrible pass protection will make it tough for them to connect on a lot of deep balls.

Who will they throw it deep to?

Donnie Avery has good speed, but he's a rookie and is coming off a knee injury.

Dante Hall is fast, but he's more of a return guy.

Dane Looker and Drew Bennett are out.

Eddie Kennison and Torry Holt were deep threats back in the day, but they are older and slower now.

They really don't have a lot of weapons in the passing game. That's why Steven Jackson is their leading receiver.

The lack of proven deep threats and terrible pass protection will make it tough for them to connect on a lot of deep balls.

They activated some dude off of their practice squad named Derek Stanley.

the Rams have the poorest offensive line the Redskins have seen so far this season, so I expect to see Andre Carter and Jason Taylor meet at the quarterback a bit this week. Bulger is going to be challenged to hold the ball long enough to allow the deep patterns to develop.

Archived