Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Opinion: Rams Will Use The Deep Ball (MET)

mdboost

they won't be scared to take shots, but at only 4 games in for them, New Coach Haslett has to show that he can run a balanced, rythmic offense (if he wants to keep the job)

If they just wanted to air it out, then Saunders could have been named the coach. The scary thing about The Rams is that they could turn things around under a new coach and be in pretty good shape.

Trust me, Zorn has prepared this team to come out and smash them in the face. :cheers:

I seem to remember the Cowboys and the Cardinals attempting to go deep as well. That wouldn't neccessarily make them the first. With Holt being their main recieving threat, I look for them to try and throw in a bit of Trickeration to throw the boys off.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the Rams broke out the Wildcat Single T formation or some other crazy formation. They had 2 weeks to prepare, with nothing to lose.

I think Haslett really wants another "real" shot as a head coach. With that being said I don't see him trying stuff that might be percieved as overly foolish or careless.

I could definetly see them chucking it deep several times though.

would be great to see Landry get an int! :point2sky

I'm already planning on wearing my Landry jersey for the first time this year. I apologize, I'm probably to blame for his lack of int's thus far. I've been rocking my new CP jersey the last couple of weeks, and we all know how he's been playing.

:)

Archived