Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 10 reasons to vote McCain

WVUforREDSKINS

http://regalseagull.com/index.php/features/comments/the_top_10_reasons_to_vote_for_john_mccain

10. edited out.

9.) Sarah Palin is a Hottie.

8.) Your great grandfather loves him. Your great grandfather also loves ****ting himself.

7.) Sarah Palin is a MILF.

6.) If the president’s life is ever threatened, McCain has plenty of houses to hide from terrorists.

5.) Sarah Palin: beauty queen with a gun.

4.) McCain is a true patriot. He was around when there were only 13 original colonies.

3.) Sarah Palin has foreign policy experi… wow, we almost got through that without laughing.

2. edited out.

1.) A vote for McCain is undeniably a vote for Palin, as the first woman President beginning in March, 2009!

So we have sexist and ageist jokes, since the door is open and this is obviously not a PC thread, then its ok to say that another reason to vote for McCain is because he's not half black?

Oh, and be sure to check Obama's health records to see if there are any potentially fatal diseases he's had that we can make light of.

So we have sexist and ageist jokes, since the door is open and this is obviously not a PC thread, then its ok to say that another reason to vote for McCain is because he's not half black?

Watching him walk around the stage Tuesday night, he just might be.

He looked strikingly reminiscent of Fred Sanford.

Get off my lawn, H_H!

;)

Right.

Cancer is hysterical.

So is beating beaten for years in a prison camp. (And not the bull**** I can't have window coverings you all ****ed about for a year.)

You guys look like Philly fans. If that's what you want, that's cool, but I think it's beneath you.

Right.

Cancer is hysterical.

So is beating beaten for years in a prison camp. (And not the bull**** I can't have window coverings you all ****ed about for a year.)

You guys look like Philly fans. If that's what you want, that's cool, but I think it's beneath you.

I didn't even think you were a McCain supporter. I thought you were writing in Dou Lobbs.

I didn't even think you were a McCain supporter. I thought you were writing in Dou Lobbs.

Does that mean that I'm required to cast aside any semblance of decency?

Let's bring TLC in here. He's an Obama supporter. Let's see how funny he thinks even the POTENTIAL of having cancer is.

But just like a PM I just received, several things have pushed me from throwing away a write-in to voting for McCain. And just like the person who PM'd me said, a BIG part of it is my DISGUST with some Obama supporters.

(Those who think cancer is funny. Those who think being a POW is a big guffaw. Those who take Hussein Obama's lie and assign it to McCain, etc.)

i don't know that i'd go so far as to vote for the man, but like i said yesterday, there is a small part of me (it is growing) that wouldn't mind seeing him win just to see all the action.

There are one or two people on this board whose swords I would hold whilst they fall on them.

Does that mean that I'm required to cast aside any semblance of decency?

Let's bring TLC in here. He's an Obama supporter. Let's see how funny he thinks even the POTENTIAL of having cancer is.

But just like a PM I just received, several things have pushed me from throwing away a write-in to voting for McCain. And just like the person who PM'd me said, a BIG part of it is my DISGUST with some Obama supporters.

(Those who think cancer is funny. Those who think being a POW is a big guffaw. Those who take Hussein Obama's lie and assign it to McCain, etc.)

Where were people making light of someone having cancer. As the son of a two-time cancer survivor, as well as the nephew of a skin cancer survivor I find that extremely distasteful.

Where were people making light of someone having cancer. As the son of a two-time cancer survivor, as well as the nephew of a skin cancer survivor I find that extremely distasteful.

His "experience with healthcare as a patient" and the facial tumor reference in a later post.

Archived