Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 10 reasons to vote McCain

WVUforREDSKINS

I Agree, that tag below should be grounds for a long ES ban.

Perma-ban me then. It was my tag, and it's FAR more accurate than most of the partisan-BS sniping (and personal-sniping) that's been done in tags before.

As it was explained to me, tags are used to quickly jump to threads that discuss what is in the tag. In this case, WVU post made light of McCain's past health issues, and DIRECTLY MENTIONED his time as a POW in order to make a joke.

What I posted is an accurate account of this thread. It uses cancer and captivity in an attempt to be funny. So do we ban me, for pointing that out? Or WVU for posting it in the first place?

That's not my call.

Perma-ban me then. It was my tag, and it's FAR more accurate than most of the partisan-BS sniping (and personal-sniping) that's been done in tags before.

As it was explained to me, tags are used to quickly jump to threads that discuss what is in the tag. In this case, WVU post made light of McCain's past health issues, and DIRECTLY MENTIONED his time as a POW in order to make a joke.

What I posted is an accurate account of this thread. It uses cancer and captivity in an attempt to be funny. So do we ban me, for pointing that out? Or WVU for posting it in the first place?

That's not my call.

Thanks for explaining, h_h.......it all makes sense, now

Your tags is fine by me - not so much because of who you are - but because of your true intentions there.

Hog, you seem to be very overemotional in a lot of posts. Its almost as if I can see your bright red face as you punch away at your keyboard nearly every day. You always seem think you're a victim. Why? Its like you take a lot of things personally. You shouldn't. Like you have said over and over, no one ever finds a single post where you say people have accused you of saying certain things.

If this thread offended you, I apologize. And i've edited out the two jokes that may have crossed the line.

But just like a PM I just received, several things have pushed me from throwing away a write-in to voting for McCain. And just like the person who PM'd me said, a BIG part of it is my DISGUST with some Obama supporters.

heheh... I love ya H_H, but I knew this was coming. There was never even a remote chance that you were going to vote for anyone but McCain when the chips were down.

A year's worth of angry, bitter, psychotic accusations and flat out lies by right wingnuts against Obama on this board never made any impression on you at all. But if there is any dig at McCain and here we go... :)

Does that mean that I'm required to cast aside any semblance of decency?

Let's bring TLC in here. He's an Obama supporter. Let's see how funny he thinks even the POTENTIAL of having cancer is.

But just like a PM I just received, several things have pushed me from throwing away a write-in to voting for McCain. And just like the person who PM'd me said, a BIG part of it is my DISGUST with some Obama supporters.

(Those who think cancer is funny. Those who think being a POW is a big guffaw. Those who take Hussein Obama's lie and assign it to McCain, etc.)

The joke said nothing about cancer at all. It was questioning the his health in his old age.

Do you think I would put up a blatant joke about someone having cancer?

A year's worth of angry, bitter, psychotic accusations and flat out lies by right wingnuts against Obama on this board never made any impression on you at all. But if there is any dig at McCain and here we go... :)

the same can be said for the other side, though, predicto. all that were outraged by the stupid obama threads are having a field day w/ dumb mccain threads.

i guess you could do the old "he started it" routine here, but really.....

Is that the reason that the Republicans never went after Bin Ladin ;)

No, they went after him and are still going after him. Unless we nuked that region, it's kinda tough getting to a guy hiding in one of those mountainous caves.

And I don't think Bush ever had coffee "chats" with Bin Laden like Obama did with Ayers. And I'm pretty sure Bush's campaign wasn't launched in Bin Laden's home, as was Obama's campaign in Ayer's home.

No, they went after him and are still going after him. Unless we nuked that region, it's kinda tough getting to a guy hiding in one of those mountainous caves.

And I don't think Bush ever had coffee "chats" with Bin Laden like Obama did with Ayers. And I'm pretty sure Bush's campaign wasn't launched in Bin Laden's home, as was Obama's campaign in Ayer's home.

Actually, the Bush's are very well known friends of the Bin Ladin family. They even made special provision for them to leave the country when all other flights were being canceled after 9/11. The connection to Bush and the Bin Ladins are much more intimate than Obama and Ayers.

Mind you, it isn't true that Bush and Bin Ladin are buddies, but neither do the Ayers accusations resemble reality.

Actually, the Bush's are very well known friends of the Bin Ladin family. They even made special provision for them to leave the country when all other flights were being canceled after 9/11. The connection to Bush and the Bin Ladins are much more intimate than Obama and Ayers.

Mind you, it isn't true that Bush and Bin Ladin are buddies, but neither do the Ayers accusations resemble reality.

Are you a 9/11 truther?

Archived