Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

True Confession:"I am 16% gay!!"

I got nervous because I took the quiz with my leather pants and lucky boxers around my ankles while trimming my pubic hair and worrying about whether I've been masturbating too much with a recently purchased sex toy and lubricant.

I still managed a respectable 36%.

20% Hmmmmm. That master of my own domain question had me looking around going. " I did put just nickname in right?" :silly:

Now. As for that #$$#%#$@% meter!

10% Yea baby

20% Cool

30% Hello?

40% Excuse me?

50% The hell you say!

60% Bull****! (er sorry ladies)

70% That's it! I'm heading to the Babe thread! That'll learn 'em!

80%WTF??????????????

90% Whimper. Major denial setting in.

100% EFFIN THING'S FIXED! Who designed this thing? George Michaels!!? Boy George? Nnnnnnnnno-----

"*"

Oh. :laugh: that was... right... I got it.... whew...ahem....20 %

I knew that.

:cheers:

Originally posted by gbear

40%

I defintely got a laugh out of the meter while it "calculates" the percentage. How many people go "stop! Please Stop!" ?

:laugh: Once I saw the meter pass 25% when it was calculating my stomach was beginning to feel queezy. After 50% I was thinking "that's bullsh!t."

I ended up with 33%. And if anybody here tells anybody else... they'll get banned :silly:

Originally posted by MikeB

Damn... I'm 96% gay... not sure how that came about since I would rather be a cat then a dog... but oh well...

~~ Dayummm. - Die Hard ;)

Nice edit. I'm all man... doesn't bother me... :cry:

Ok, so what's wrong with leather pants. I have two pairs actually. My vintage Motocross pants (red, white, and blue), and my cold weather black boot cut street leathers. Anybody who's ridden in the North East into late December either freezes their nads off or where's the proper gear.

Wonder what the meeter would say about my one piece racing leathers with knee pads.:doh:

36%, and yes the meeter scared the snot out of me as it redlined.

Archived