Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any of ya'll shave your heads?

Slateman

Depends #1 bi monthly and when I feel froggy I'll go completely bald for a little while. As long as I have a tan on my dome it looks good, I have a nicely shaped head by the way. However, the Arian in me makes me extremely white and when it's white I get the Uncle Fester thing going. I've been told a few times i look like Michael Chicklis (sp.) when my head is shaved.

As far as the ladies are concerned I get more attention shorn than I do unshorn. I had more breastacles on my head than you could shake a stick at during Mardi Gras a few years ago. Definitely shave it if going to Mardi Gras, definitely.

Honestly I think it depends on the shape of your head. I will say this though, I've never seen a guy with the horseshoe or the big bald spot on the back getting mad love from the ladies unless their driving a Benzo and they're dripping with money.

Don't really shave because I get tons of ingrown hairs in the neck area when I do, but I regularly use clippers on the lowest setting just about every 3-4 days.

Been doing it for 10 years out of convenience and a receeding hairline, and have bought 2 maybe 3 clippers in that timespan. It's incredibly convenient and saves a bunch of cash on top of it.

I'd never go back even if I had a full head of hair left.

Archived