Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carlos Rogers murdering receiver going across the middle

buenosdiaz

Do you guys remember this play?!?!?!

haha mcnabb SET UP (brown, i think it was) his receiver! I didn't know los had that in him!

I'm really glad about how hes coming along and can't wait to see our secondary healthy again as we continue our domination.

Anybody have a .gif of this or some kind of video showing this hit, it was brutal!

He's always been a good tackler...Now if we could just put "stickem" on his hands.

That one easy int. that he dropped........He's got to work on the hands!!

Carlos Rogers already has an INT and a fumble recovery ... lightning only strikes once. JK ... he is looking better than usual these last few games. :ramsuck:

HTTR

I went nuts when that play happened. Carlos was playing some great football yesterday, I especially liked a hit he had on Westbrook when it looked like he was gonna break down the sideline for a big gain, but he only ended up with a 2 yd gain because Carlos flew in out of nowhere and took out his legs.

Thanks for the look-in, TX. I don't know how I missed that one. Must've ducked outside for a smoke or something. It did look like Los let up a little, but I like the way he just sort of swallowed Avant and pancaked him. Good stuff. When our CB's start laying the wood to people like that, our secondary is coming into it's own.

You know what I thought was cool was that after the hit Rogers just got up and ran to the sidelines. It seemes to me that the Eagles were talking a lot of trash and celebrating over every little thing. Our guys just look like tough pros out there with one thing on their mind...winning. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy some good trash talking, but it just seems like our guys are so focused and so intense that one play doesn't matter enough to celebrate. Get the W and celebrate in the locker room.

BTW I was sure that was Landry when I first saw that! I was like WTF! That was Carlos! When I saw the replay!

Archived