Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dumb McNabb's comments to media (Merged--MET)

shakinaiken

I dont understand why you-all are surprised at what D.McNugget said,after all the only goodthing to come out of Filly is....uh.well..oh I know Rocky One!!! The point is,"Nothing good comes out of Filly",because there is NOTHING Good in Filly... He is an ******* just like 99% of the ****heads that live in Pa.

Donnovan has always been an interesting person to me. I met him a while back in Arizona and he's always been one of those ppl who say things that are very out of place. I read his comments (on here) about him saying "not to take anything away from them but they aren't better than us" or something to that effect.

That statement can go two diff. ways. It can be seen as pure confidence or it can be seen as bitter, ****y and ignorant in some ways. I mean, the score and the record speaks for itself and the better team did win. Enough said.

It's not like I expected him to say the Redskins are a better team and we just don't deserve to be on the same field as them or anything like that. Probably wouldn't help the Eagles cause all that much. However, that may not have been the best ways of putting things either. Those kind of comments,(which are similar to ones made by a few members of the Cowboys), can come back to bite a team in the ass.

Nugget can cry all he wants about them being better, and injuries, or whatever. He's still thinking like the NFCE is the weakest in the league like it was when the Eagles were guaranteed at least a 5-1 division record and were losing all those NFCCG's.

The fact remains. The Redskins are 8-1 in regular season games since the best player on the team was buried. We are still better than the Eagles/Girls with several of our best starters out too. What exactly did the Eagles offense do after the first quarter in this game? Not ****. :2cents:

Archived