Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good piece on JC on Mike and Mike

skinzdar55

Should the role of VP be expanded?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Should the role of VP be expanded?

Right now they are willingly eating BIG plates full of crow about how they felt on JC coming out of college

Greeny said that he was TOTALLY wrong about JC.

"Jaws" said that he is not surprised that JC is succeeding, just that he is succeeding so quickly

But then they pick the Eagles as one of their Stone Cold Lead Pipe Lock Picks (or whatever they call it).

Go figure

We just need to keep proving ourselves......I hate the way the media treats us, but really in the past 10 years the Skins havent given them a reason to think we are going to win week in and week out.

Hell even the last 3 years....despite 2 playoff appearances.......I really havent gone into ANY game with SUPREME confidence that we will win.

Hopefully we keep our momentum and continue to prove ourselves.

Jaws has ALWAYS been a fan of JC. No media bias there guys, sorry. I happen to like Mike and Mike. Both homers in their own way but fairly balanced when selecting games imo. Greeny made the pick of the Eagles over the Skins simply because he thinks it is too difficult to beat two very good teams, in your own division, on the road, in consecutive weeks. Does that REALLY sound like media hatred or bias or whatever you want to call it these days? :doh: Sometimes I think people make this "media bias" stuff up just to post more.

I hope they do. We have been almost perfect against the ESPN odds so far.

That's true however, it has to come to a point where they'll start to get some respect. I do remember though our last superbowl year even when that team was beating up on teams.

The doubters were still saying I do not know how good this team was.

Jaws has ALWAYS been a fan of JC. No media bias there guys, sorry. I happen to like Mike and Mike. Both homers in their own way but fairly balanced when selecting games imo. Greeny made the pick of the Eagles over the Skins simply because he thinks it is too difficult to beat two very good teams, in your own division, on the road, in consecutive weeks. Does that REALLY sound like media hatred or bias or whatever you want to call it these days? :doh: Sometimes I think people make this "media bias" stuff up just to post more.

Greeny just admitted he picked the Skins earlier in the show and then an hour later he picked the Eagles. Theres your "balance"

He says he feels strongly both ways:doh:

Personally, as far as everyone picking the Eagles, I can't blame them.

This is a MUST WIN for the Eagles. They cannot go 2-3 and 0-2 in the division this early. We are going to have to play even better than we played at the Cowboys. This game scares me a lot more than last week.

Also the fact that the Eagles have a much better defense than the Cowboys, so I do not expect our offense to look as fluid as it has the last couple of weeks. I see something in the middle of how we looked at the Giants and how we looked last week (which I guess is the Cards game, lol).

However, I will say winning this game in a fashion like we did last week, to me, will truly put us at the forefront of the elite teams this year.

Personally, as far as everyone picking the Eagles, I can't blame them.

This is a MUST WIN for the Eagles. They cannot go 2-3 and 0-2 in the division this early. We are going to have to play even better than we played at the Cowboys. This game scares me a lot more than last week.

Also the fact that the Eagles have a much better defense than the Cowboys, so I do not expect our offense to look as fluid as it has the last couple of weeks. I see something in the middle of how we looked at the Giants and how we looked last week (which I guess is the Cards game, lol).

However, I will say winning this game in a fashion like we did last week, to me, will truly put us at the forefront of the elite teams this year.

Agree 100% with this. If we go into Philly and come out with a win like we did last weekend there will be no doubt that the Skins will be the new favorites in the NFC, aside the Giants. Assuming they(Giants) don't slip up in Seattle this weekend.

Wow. Wouldn't that be something!!:applause:

The only way to get on the media's good graces is to just keep winning.. If we do watch what will happen. The stories about the 'skins will increase 10X and every non-'skins fans will be tired of hearing about how this team has fought through adversity, how impressive our rookie coach is, how JC was able to manage yet another system......

If we win in Philly though, I see most of ESPN trying to jump on the bandwagon. Especially with the next few teams in line on the schedule

Tada! You hit it right on the head. It's not a matter of if we win, it's when we win in Philthy, watch the media drool over the Redskins and proclaiming us as the team to beat.

Then again, we might be proclaimed the worst 4-1 team in the NFC....:doh:

:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

Hail to the Redskins! Hail Victory! :cheers:

Eagles coming off a loss....Skins coming off a BIG win vs. arch rivals....No Springs and No J.Taylor....Eagles need the game more than we do.

I think the Eagles will win as well.

But im glad Greenie picks them, whatever picks he makes always turn to dust and never happen.

I just PRAY that if we lose this board doesnt go into suicide, bridge jumping or meltdown mode like it did after week 1's loss to NYG.

Its just ONE game.

HTTR!!!!

Put me in the boat that is definitely worried about this game. Last week, I went into that game just hoping for us to keep it close. I didnt really think we would win, so I was super surprised to see us play well enough to pull it off. However, this week, with the Eagles having their backs against the wall and with us having injuries on defense, I just see it being terribly difficult to pull this one out. Not to mention, Westy and McNabb kill us every time, and their pass rush is intense. On top of that, were playing in the NFL's toughest venue.

Hopefully we can pull it out once again. ;)

Now Mel Kiper is on the show saying good things about JC and Vinny C.

He also says that no one gave the skins a chance before the season in this division but he believes the Skins have "hit the jackpot" with JC

I heard that too. Wow! Who expected to hear that from anyone?

I think it will be a harder game in Philly but nevertheless, a winnable one. I have always felt Donovan was a better QB than Romo sits to pee. So, we have to get him off his game. If we can stifle the run game again, Landy, Horton, Los, and Smoot can win this for us.

Put me in the boat that is definitely worried about this game. Last week, I went into that game just hoping for us to keep it close. I didnt really think we would win, so I was super surprised to see us play well enough to pull it off. However, this week, with the Eagles having their backs against the wall and with us having injuries on defense, I just see it being terribly difficult to pull this one out. Not to mention, Westy and McNabb kill us every time, and their pass rush is intense. On top of that, were playing in the NFL's toughest venue.

Hopefully we can pull it out once again. ;)

Well, put me in the boat that's not too worried. I don't see this team taking a step backwards. The celebration of beating dallASS was short lived as it should be. Monday morning, JC was in the film room studying the Fecals and London Fletcher calls a meeting with the defense.

These guys are focused and they see that with a win against Philthy, they control their own destiny, as the remainder of the division games will be played at FedEx.

It will be a hard fought game, as all division games are but I see this team not getting on an emotional low from the dallASS win and taking their play to the next level.

4-1, sitting at the top of the NFC East after beating Philthy this Sunday.

:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

Hail to the Redskins! Hail Victory! :cheers:

Archived