Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good piece on JC on Mike and Mike

skinzdar55

Should the role of VP be expanded?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Should the role of VP be expanded?

I heard that too. Wow! Who expected to hear that from anyone?

I think it will be a harder game in Philly but nevertheless, a winnable one. I have always felt Donovan was a better QB than Romo sits to pee. So, we have to get him off his game. If we can stifle the run game again, Landy, Horton, Los, and Smoot can win this for us.

Let's hope we FINALLY figure out a way to contain Westbrook in ALL aspects of the game. He is so dangerous and he usually eats our defense for breakfast in one way or another

Sometimes I think people make this "media bias" stuff up just to post more.

I agreee with everything else you said regarding the Eagles Aghar, but not the above.

There is media bias against the Skins and as some have said that will stop when we start winning, has the tide turned? And really I would not pick the Skins to win this week if I were getting paid for predictions either, truth hurts. Division rivals on the road, yes this is another tough game. I hope we win-of course.

Jaws has ALWAYS been a fan of JC. No media bias there guys, sorry. I happen to like Mike and Mike. Both homers in their own way but fairly balanced when selecting games imo. Greeny made the pick of the Eagles over the Skins simply because he thinks it is too difficult to beat two very good teams, in your own division, on the road, in consecutive weeks. Does that REALLY sound like media hatred or bias or whatever you want to call it these days? :doh: Sometimes I think people make this "media bias" stuff up just to post more.

Agreed, not to be a downer but the odds are against us doing it two weeks in a row.. I thought before these games if we could win atleast one against the boys and eagles that we'd be sitting pretty.. Now we have a chance to get 2 wins but it's going to be extremely hard.

Honestly, how does beating your opponent one week have any significance or whether or not you beat your next opponent? You can spin it how you want, it all boils down to preparation and execution.

Jaws has ALWAYS been a fan of JC. No media bias there guys, sorry. I happen to like Mike and Mike. Both homers in their own way but fairly balanced when selecting games imo. Greeny made the pick of the Eagles over the Skins simply because he thinks it is too difficult to beat two very good teams, in your own division, on the road, in consecutive weeks. Does that REALLY sound like media hatred or bias or whatever you want to call it these days? :doh: Sometimes I think people make this "media bias" stuff up just to post more.

I agree with everything you said.

What I'm nervous is that we still leave a lot of points on the field. One of Philadelphia's greatest strengths over the years has been forcing opponents to take FGs instead of TDs or even not scoring at all. So far this year, we've left 42 points on the field for various reasons. We cannot leave points on the field like this if we want to win!

Mark Shlareth(sp?) was still bashing the Redskins yesterday and thinks there is no way the Redskins can pull a win in Filthy

schlereth is one of the few mediots to pick us this week.

as for golic he played in philly, can't expect to much there, and greeny is a *****

That's good, I don't really want them picking us. The longer we stay under the radar the better. Look, we know how good our team is, why do we need a bunch of schmucks to validate it? So let'em pick the Eagles this Sunday, just like Everybody picked the Cowboys last week. I guess they didn't get enough crow to eat!

Why do you guys assume that it's showing us disrespect if someone picks the Eagles to beat us in Philly?

We're not New England of last year!! Philly is a good team and we play on the road for a second week in a row. They SHOULD win this game. We can win it, but people act like winning 3 games should make us the favorites in the NFC East or something.

We have to win these games to earn that respect.

Archived