Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I need some Rappers for the Rap Battle

The DTC is holding its first annual Rap Battle.

I am looking for 8 rappers, to battle it out.

Smoot21 having a rap off, yes I am the host

Looking for eight rappers, from coast to coast.

Cowboykillas is the Champ, but his last name aint Bailey

My boy be putting haters to bed daily

So I am looking for a few Internet Gangstas

Haters stay home, no busters or Wankstas

Stay away if your sporting a blouse

Only real rappers allowed at the http://pub229.ezboard.com/fcpndhardcorefrm37

So come one come all, and bring your best

Smoot21 is the judge, forget about the rest

What I say goes, I am the CEO

No yokels please, that means you PowerPro

A Hogfest ticket for the rapper that wins

@#%$ the Giants, hail to the mother****in Skins!

http://pub229.ezboard.com/fcpndhardcorefrm37

Buddha, in what I am sure buys me instant charter membership into the Sexually Frustrated Old Men Association in the eyes of the We Be So Bad Dat Womenz Be Faintin' Crew, I respectfully submit that the pic of you in your Less Old incarnation, stylin' with your Righteous Former Ride, might be appropriate here.

Kind of to offer a "been there, done that" kind of gestalt to the equation.

That, and I just effing love that pic. :)

Originally posted by Om

Buddha, in what I am sure buys me instant charter membership into the Sexually Frustrated Old Men Association in the eyes of the We Be So Bad Dat Womenz Be Faintin' Crew, I respectfully submit that the pic of you in your Less Old incarnation, stylin' with your Righteous Former Ride, might be appropriate here.

Kind of to offer a "been there, done that" kind of gestalt to the equation.

That, and I just effing love that pic. :)

You mean this one???

corvette.jpg

you know what i really don't get?/ is why people think it's fit to make people feel like sh!t/ aren't we all fans of the same effin team?/ what gives you the right to act so supreme?/ who are you to lower another mans esteem?/ sorry, but i'm just lettin out a little bit of steam/ this is stupid, it makes me wanna scream/ does it make you feel better to make fun of Smoot?/ what if he took his boot and shoved it up cute anal route?/ i bet that'd keep your *** mute/ Smoot, i'm not joinin the battle cuz i sure as hell can't rap/ i just threw in my 2 cents cuz i think what people said is a bunch of crap/ they sit behind computers, read what you type, and smirk/ cuz the internet isn't reality, they can act like a jerk/ but Smoot, fix that link, it doesn't even work/ i really don't have much else to say/ if this pisses anyone off, it must have gotten through ok/ look, it's friday, the weekend is but a day away/ i'm done, i'll let everyone else argue and play

My man that was great

You really told how these fags love to hate

Their both garbage, there both dumb as ****

Buddhas a fat mother ****er, Oms a *****

All they do is post the same damn photo

They wonder why everyone thinks these two are homos

Yeah I said it, what you going to do ban me

I cant even edit ****, these mother****ers are scared of me.

23 years old, and making them sweat

Buddhas never been laid, who wants to bet?

Om, your a dork, I think you know this

You both need new jokes, ask for some at Christmas

TREE HOUSE is where it goes down.

I want only real people, not these two clowns.

Budda and Om, you two make me sick

One post something, the others sucking his dick.

This Rapp Battle, it is for real

Seen a picture of Buddha, that Moose aint missed a MEAL!

You know, I was going to edit or delete this, but then I read it again, and realized it's way better to simply let it speak for itself.

Young Smooty, the truth is, you just don't get it. Maybe someday you will, and you'll look back with something approaching embarrassment at that which you will have hopefully left behind ... but as of today, you just flat don't get it.

Om

He's posted it 56 times, but it's still fockin funny. Straight up ballin, pimpin hos 'n makin money. The dude wit the fro will be stylin in his vette, cruisin through the lots with his favorite redskinette. 03 is the year, the cowgirls are still queer, iggle fans in philly better stock up on the beer because the Skins are back, thanks to Danny the Mac, when you see how fast we are you're gonna have a heart attack. So all you cowgirl fans comin to fedex, stay away from dead trees if you value your necks. So just chill young smoot, the old guys think you're cute, judgin by your chains your be makin lots a loot. Remember in September when you want to talk your smack, direct it at the pukes fans cause cowboykilla's got your back. :pint: :high:

Yo, whats really good? // Skins with a winning record? It could // happen, so dont doubt us // i doubt we will end up like the cowgirls, a bust // Smile Smoot, you are still a Redskin // All those drugged-up cowboys should be in the pen // I never hesitate to brag about my team // to be a skins fan, man its a dream // to have a owner like snyder in charge // ya'll got me singing like Chico De'barge // Holla. :cheers:

Originally posted by GaSkinsfan

He's posted it 56 times, but it's still fockin funny. Straight up ballin, pimpin hos 'n makin money. The dude wit the fro will be stylin in his vette, cruisin through the lots with his favorite redskinette. 03 is the year, the cowgirls are still queer, iggle fans in philly better stock up on the beer because the Skins are back, thanks to Danny the Mac, when you see how fast we are you're gonna have a heart attack. So all you cowgirl fans comin to fedex, stay away from dead trees if you value your necks. So just chill young smoot, the old guys think you're cute, judgin by your chains your be makin lots a loot. Remember in September when you want to talk your smack, direct it at the pukes fans cause cowboykilla's got your back. :pint: :high:

Where do I get the CD? :thumbsup: :cool:

calm down

:snore:

come on man, you gotta put more effort into it than that!

Like,

Calm down

mother fo-

don't make me stub my toe,

kickin' your a$$

from here to........uh...mexico?

Or something! :laugh:

I would join, but I can't rap for crap; evertime I try people start to take a nap; so forget it,

count me out, I'll just witness the battle bout for bout.

Hogfest tickets though would be nice,

Seeing Kerry Collins pay the price.

Those losses last year made me sick; they sucked worse than chicks with dic..tionaries,

you know it's kinda scary,

they aren't very good; yet they still win and it's givin' them Wood..y Allen can't explain it,

and neither can I, every year New York just won't die.

Ramsey and the boys are gonna put a stop to that you can bet; just a few more pieces and our team's all set.

The best in the east you better believe; Philly ain't got nothin' on the Skins and big Steve.

lol let me stop now

.....horrible I know....:doh:

Hmmm, I would actually sign up in a second. I was going to be in a rap group in tenth grade but my parents still had control of my life at that time. Not to sound like I am tooting my own horn but I can rap better than most of these "rappers" today.

Also, it seems this topic is causing a lot of animosity and as much as I love to perform in any capacity, whether it is singing, rapping or acting, I think I'll steer clear.

ok..

here we are, another offseason coming to a close // what it'll bring in the future, nobody knows // but our foes know we pose a threat // and all the sh!t they talk, they're gonna regret // we got a bunch of new faces around The Park these days // this, ladies and gentlemen, is the Steve Spurrier phase

let's begin with the offense, and our QB, St. Patrick // he'll light up defenses so bad, they'll look geriatric // with our new line, we'll call 'em the Hogs Part 2 // do you really think anybody is gonna get through? // look we got a hell of a crew, and defensive lines are gonna be screwed // from Samuels to Jansen, to Thomas and Fiore // throw in a Moore and we'll building some glory // St. Pat is gonna have all day to pick a D apart // he's smart and the game'll be over before it starts // if you're Pat, imagine this.. you look up and see big Laveranues // now Coles is nice, and definitely our go to guy // but Rod Gardner streaking across the middle just caught Ramsey's eye // now take a minute and think this through // Gardner's not even our #1, he's our #2!!!!! // let's add a Pat Johnson and a Cliff Russell too // that speed will leave defenses without a clue // now we got McCants who's been here since the start // this man has heart, he'll go over the middle and catch any of Ramsey's darts // our receivers look set, secondaries be afraid // you shoulda gone to church the night before and prayed // or you coulda stayed at home and watch your team fade // cuz now you got our backfield who's ready to play // we aquired Trung Canidate from the Rams in a trade // and we stole Morton from the Jets to aid in our crusade // comin back from last year, you got Watson and Betts // everywhere you look, it's just yet another threat // i can see defenses now, upset, starting to fret // the night before games, waking up in a cold sweat // look, Snyder and Spurrier, they have a plan // with the offense, it's gonna be catch us if you can // damn, doesn't it feel good to be a fan?

the rest will come Monday..

Archived