Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I need some Rappers for the Rap Battle

Originally posted by Om

I'm doing exactly what is called for; letting you flop around on the bottom of the boat with several hooks sticking out of your endlessly working mouth until I tire of the game.

Flop away.

DAYYYYUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!:laugh: :cheers:

Thats what I would say to OM, thats what I would say.

This is nothing more than a classic Smoot21 mega thread.

First, Smoot21 comes to Extremeskins to invite posters over to my house to rap it off. I mean this is the offseason, there is nothing going on put what if threads and all that jazz.

So I did this, and like clockwork you and your boy started taking pot shots.

Cool, but like I said, when you play in the mud, your going to get dirty.

You got dirty and couldnt deal with it.

I promise if you and ButtBoyBuddha didnt say ****, we wouldnt have this problem

And by the way, I dont have a problem, YOU have the problem.

Maybe you should just lock this thread down.

You still here, boy? Jesus.

Well make yourself useful at least and fetch me a damn beer.

Thanks.

And for chrissakes, don't try the "hey why is everybody always picking on me?" gambit. History, Smoot. There's a whole lot of history at work here and everybody but you knows it.

But since you asked, you know why this thread is still here? Because it IS the offseason, and nothing IS going on.

And because we find you amusing in a brainless, lazy Saturday afternoon kind of way once in a while.

And because we're actually pretty shrewd sometimes, and even a bit magnanimous, and as such we're letting you do exactly what you set out to do; perpetuate another self-love Smoot21 thread by any means necessary to serve your immediate goal of asking people to rap in "your" competition (which we're all quite sure will make all the papers), and at the same time getting everybody to look at you.

Well, we're still looking.

Perhaps that's not in your best interest.

Thanks for the invite to your little suaree, Smoot, but I don't rap.

And neither do you.

Smoot,

Foot off the throttle. Now.

The only reason you haven't already been banned by someone here is because I like you but you need to learn when the battle is on and when the battle is Om and when the battle is Om, shut up because while Om may not be able to out rap you, that may be a POSITIVE thing since he can string words together that make women drip, if you know what I mean :).

Hell, Om's more like Luther Vandross before the stroke. He can make the alphabet sound good. He doesn't even have to try. The rest of us are just grunting to a beat box. Volume is our weapon. Now, this thread is concluded on my discretion.

Art.

Archived