Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Friday Night Lights tonight....

shuler74

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm bumping this to see if anyone is still watching this show (now in Season 4). I think it's the most underrated show on TV right now. I love it and think it is very well acted and incredibly written.

Anyway, if anyone else is out there, we can use this thread to discuss the on-going season. I know the season is over for DTV viewers, but its run on NBC is only about half-way through so let's try not to spoil anything.

Anyone??

I have watched this season and it is one of the best so far in my opinion. I like how it has become more gritty.

I am enjoying that too. I thought I was going to hate the idea of moving away from the Dillon Panthers, but I am actually really enjoying it. I also think the new cast is holding its own and doing a good job of replacing the students we lost or are about to lose.

As always, the coach and his family carry the show...so they are able to navigate through losing "main" characters.

I am enjoying that too. I thought I was going to hate the idea of moving away from the Dillon Panthers, but I am actually really enjoying it. I also think the new cast is holding its own and doing a good job of replacing the students we lost or are about to lose.

As always, the coach and his family carry the show...so they are able to navigate through losing "main" characters.

I loved the idea of them moving to another school because they pretty much did everything at Dillion that they could do. It was time for a fresh start. The orginal was good but the new cast has done a realy good job. my only complaint about this season... was the last 2 min of the season finale SUCKED.

I loved the idea of them moving to another school because they pretty much did everything at Dillion that they could do. It was time for a fresh start. The orginal was good but the new cast has done a realy good job. my only complaint about this season... was the last 2 min of the season finale SUCKED.

Hmmm...I'm watching on NBC, so I'm not there yet, but can you enlighten me (I don't mind spoilers that much)?

Hmmm...I'm watching on NBC, so I'm not there yet, but can you enlighten me (I don't mind spoilers that much)?

Here it is......Sarensen comes back to Dillon for Julie after leaving for Chicago wants her to move in with him in Chicago. Julie says no to Matt. So Matt asks Landry to come with him to Chicago just to visit since he had an extra ticket that he had bought for Julie. Then you see Matt and Landry sitting next to each other in the cabin of a plane. Then the camera focuses in on Matt while the plane is taking off with stupidest look on his face and boom that’s the ending right there.

I'm lost as to where FNL is (season wise). The last season I watched (online) was the one where Eric Taylor takes over East Dillon, has it moved on from there? I looked on IMDB and it says that season 5 isn't airing until Oct 2010, so what season is everyone watching right now?

I'm lost as to where FNL is (season wise). The last season I watched (online) was the one where Eric Taylor takes over East Dillon, has it moved on from there? I looked on IMDB and it says that season 5 isn't airing until Oct 2010, so what season is everyone watching right now?

The season is still going on right now but people who have direct tv get to watch it before it goes to NBC.

Right...I don't have DTV so I'm watching season 4 (Coach at East Dillon) on NBC now.

So it's still season 4? I haven't missed any new episodes like the last episode I watched was (spoiler in ninja text) was Lance (haha) making a game winning field goal over West Dillon.

Is that the season that's being discussed right now?

So it's still season 4? I haven't missed any new episodes like the last episode I watched was (spoiler in ninja text) was Lance (haha) making a game winning field goal over West Dillon.

Is that the season that's being discussed right now?

Wow...I'm excited to see that!

Thanks! But, yes, I'm assuming that's the season we're discussing as that hasn't happened in my FNL world yet.

Archived