Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Friday Night Lights tonight....

shuler74

One of the best shows of the last 5 years. Fantastic characters. Sad that more people never got into it.

My sentiments exactly. I think many people were turned off because they thought it was a show about football. NBC didn't help things by putting it on Fridays the last few season either.

Like I said before I havent gotten to the season finale yet so I can comment on how well I'll like the movie, but any ill take any type of media I can with these characters at this point. The chemistry is great between everyone and I would enjoy a movie especially since they'd be bringing back some of the characters from the 1st few seasons that left.

And I agree with you guys. I remember when this show aired and it just wasnt marketed to represent what it really was, which was a family/small town drama that happened to include football. The commercials made it seem like it was just another one of your sports shows. The football in FNL is really secondary to the characters and their stories.

Awesome show. My fiance and I needed a new series to watch after we finished Breaking Bad. We've been hooked since the first episode and are just about to start the last season. I'll be sad when we finish because it feels like you've grown along there with the characters!

Awesome show. My fiance and I needed a new series to watch after we finished Breaking Bad. We've been hooked since the first episode and are just about to start the last season. I'll be sad when we finish because it feels like you've grown along there with the characters!

If you don't have a serious lump in your throat the last episode somethings wrong with you.

One of the best series finales. I won't ruin it for you but it's very satisfying.

Archived