Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Malcom Kelly hurt in the game???!

hunterx

I read the injury report from the game and Kelly sprained his ankle...Wasn't he only in for 3 plays? 1 he caught the ball and there weren't signs of any limping there, the other one I remember was with him and THomas on the field but they had to call a time-out.

I don't know him from his college days, but I read everything about him being scared to play through injuries. Is he injury prone???

he walked off the field apparently with a sprain after the catch he had on the 3rd and 5 and played through the "injury"....i didn't get the feeling it was a big deal

I didn't see him back on the field after that catch, maybe I missed it. I guess it's not that big of a deal but I saw that he may not practice this week. That's kind of a big deal? Unless they're giving him more of a break to make sure his knee doesn't swell back up too?

From what I heard on the radio, he wasn't hurt too bad and wanted to go back in, but Zorn saw the limp and decided to bench him. I hope he's doing better this week and we can get more done next weekend.

Did anybody else notice the quick pump fake that Campbell did to Thomas before Portis's last TD? I think that shows the kind of impact that our rookies are having already.

Did anybody else notice the quick pump fake that Campbell did to Thomas before Portis's last TD? I think that shows the kind of impact that our rookies are having already.

uhh no. he hasnt done anything to warrant respect from opposing D's. he could of done that fake to anybody and the play woulda went the way it did. you're looking in too that a bit to much:silly:

I didn't see him back on the field after that catch, maybe I missed it. I guess it's not that big of a deal but I saw that he may not practice this week. That's kind of a big deal? Unless they're giving him more of a break to make sure his knee doesn't swell back up too?

Nah he made it in for another maybe 2 plays..but i had thought i heard on the radio he didn't tell the coaches about it till after the game...

I noticed him walk gingerly after that reception for the first down. You could tell he was a little hurt afterwards, but not seriously. When I first saw it I was wondered, thinking it was his knee or something. This guy needs to do something to stay healthy!!!! This is ridiculous.....I guess it's not as bad as celebrating by throwing the football backwards before you even score a TD

uhh no. he hasnt done anything to warrant respect from opposing D's. he could of done that fake to anybody and the play woulda went the way it did. you're looking in too that a bit to much:silly:

Nah, I think that the fake to Thomas made the defense hesitate a bit. That allowed Portis to run basically untouched inside. I'm not saying that Thomas made a great play or anything, just that they had to account for him. More respect is probably due to Zorn for the playcall or to Campbell for the execution, but Thomas was involved in the play too.

Great. We've got ourselves a delicate top-pick.

Anyone have an idea when our two top picks will make a valuable contribution to this team?

I dont know mannn, at least Thomas is healthy enough to get in the dam game, I'm not worrying about him. Compared to Kelly, Devins future looks EXTREMELY bright. I dont know about this Kelly cat. I'm not worried about his playing ability, it's that dam knee that concerns me.......

Archived