Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Blog: On the Field for Practice - 9/1

Thinking Skins

http://theredskinsblog.com/2008/09/01/on-the-field-for-practice-91/#more-1217

Click link for entire article

* Kept an eye on Devin Thomas today, after the questions from yesterday’s comments, and … well, at the very least, I didn’t see too much to worry about. He definitely made a couple of catches over the middle that will be fearless if he makes them when he knows he’s going to get hammered, and he looked like he was putting in solid effort away from the ball. It all comes down to translating it to the games, of course, but there was nothing that I could see that seemed like cause for overt concern.

I thought this was very interesting considering the hate thats being spewed for Thomas.

"People who looked notably good in blocking/rushing drills included: Jon Jansen (at left guard) against Lorenzo Alexander; Stephon Heyer working Chris Wilson down and beating the spin move; Devin Clark doing a great job blocking Erasmus James; and Andre Carter and Chris Samuels splitting a pair of head-to-head face-offs."

Go on Stephon! Woohoo! :cheers:

Hey, I made a rhyme.

Yah, God forbid any Redskins players be subject to criticism! The horror!!!!

I'm just glad that there's a report from practice to balance that criticism out a little bit. But who knows, even with the reports that he's working harder and having good practices, our fan base will probably still call him a bust before he plays his first game. I guess thats the cost of being a WR in Washington.

I'm just glad that there's a report from practice to balance that criticism out a little bit. But who knows, even with the reports that he's working harder and having good practices, our fan base will probably still call him a bust before he plays his first game. I guess thats the cost of being a WR in Washington.

That's the cost of being an ANYTHING in Washington lol...

This is really good: "Durant Brooks didn’t seem to be having problems holding, either. If Suisham can keep kicking off like he did against Jacksonville, and he’s kicking field goals like he was in practice (knock on wood) … at a minimum, let’s call that that a definite plus."

Some were worried about Brooks holding the ball.

Archived