Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best beats in Hip Hop

WVUforREDSKINS

1000000000% agree with the way he handles rappers but you got in to a deal with Dre knowing you aint gonna get **** as a writer and that he demands a high check.

So if I tell you that he will punch you in the face if you touch him and you touch him anyways I dont wanna hear about how your face hurts from being punched.

its funny that he had to leave his masters with Suge when he left Death Row..

and as much as it pains me to say this because I HATE Puffy, he had some dope beats for BIG. I loved BIG and some of the beats like Warning, Youre nobody until somebody kills you, and smooth **** like Sky is the limit were the best and can still be bumped today.

Eminem, 50 Cent, The Game and Xzibit probably wouldn't have been **** without Dre either. I guess it's the sacrifice you make in order to get into the main stream of hip hop. Without Dre, 50 Cent would probably still be making diss records for the streets.

Puffy was OK. The first record I ever bought was "The Family". Loved it. I probably wouldn't have been as much as a fan of hip hop without him. That said, Puffy is lame and the vast majority of his beats were samples. No originality.

0830_dr_dre_splash.jpg

talk about sad...no man should have to bury his son. RIP Andre Jr and God bless you Andre...I really feel for this man.

And yes... that is very sad. No one should ever have to bury his son.

Organized Noize produced Outkast's first album, plus they came up with one of my favorite beats ever, Cell Therapy by Goodie Mob.

I just double checked, and Organized Noize also produced most of ATLiens. I'd say those two albums in themselves are pretty impressive. There's a huge growth from one to the other.

I guess they'd probably get my vote if we're gonna categorize every sound.

I wouldn't go as far as calling Luke a good producer either. He may have had the Miami sound, but come on, that was stricty music for the clubs. Nothing substantial for hip hop ever came out of Miami. That stuff is all throwaway.

you cant throw it away because so many people copied his sound. it may be just club banging music but songs like me so horny, whoomp there it is, who let the dogs out, and other songs that are strictly from that Miami sound that Luke made..

just my opinion though and I dont listen to that crap either but I sure know when a song comes out of Miami..

you cant throw it away because so many people copied his sound. it may be just club banging music but songs like me so horny, whoomp there it is, who let the dogs out, and other songs that are strictly from that Miami sound that Luke made..

just my opinion though and I dont listen to that crap either but I sure know when a song comes out of Miami..

I hear ya. The Miami bass sound is instantly recognizable, but I refuse to put Luke on a list for top hip hop producers.

Meth & Redman - Da Rockwilder

Kanye - Through the Wire

Biggie - Notorious Thugs

Fat Joe - 300 Brolic

Mobb Deep - Shook Ones

Dead Prez - Its bigger than

Nas - Ether

Good thread.

Da Rockwilder: Rockwilder

Through the Wire: Kanye West

Notorious Thugs: Puffy

300 Brolic: The Hitmen (affiliated with Puffy)

Shook Ones (and part 2): Mobb Deep

It's Bigger Than (Hip Hop): Dead Prez

Ether: Ron Browz

I just figured it would be interesting to find out who produced those songs.

Da Rockwilder: Rockwilder

Through the Wire: Kanye West

Notorious Thugs: Puffy

300 Brolic: The Hitmen (affiliated with Puffy)

Shook Ones (and part 2): Mobb Deep

It's Bigger Than (Hip Hop): Dead Prez

Ether: Ron Browz

I just figured it would be interesting to find out who produced those songs.

thanks man real interesting....the hitmen killed that 300 beat!

Anything by DJ Premier....dude has blessed SO many MC's with his skills....Nas, BIG, Rakim, AZ, KRS-One, Common, Jeru, Dilated Peoples, etc etc....IMO, he's the BEST producer in hip-hop history...I'd take him over Dre, Kanye, Neptunes, Pete Rock, RZA, DJ Quik etc...

*forgot to answer your question LOL...

too many to list by Premo...but a few off the top of the head are:

NY State of Mind

Nas is Like

The 6th Sense

Full Clip

Mass Appeal

10 Crack Commandments

and it goes on and on....

Anything by DJ Premier....dude has blessed SO many MC's with his skills....Nas, BIG, Rakim, AZ, KRS-One, Common, Jeru, Dilated Peoples, etc etc....IMO, he's the BEST producer in hip-hop history...I'd take him over Dre, Kanye, Neptunes, Pete Rock, RZA, DJ Quik etc...

*forgot to answer your question LOL...

too many to list by Premo...but a few off the top of the head are:

NY State of Mind

Nas is Like

The 6th Sense

Full Clip

Mass Appeal

10 Crack Commandments

and it goes on and on....

6 sick, slick long dicked people sticking yo' chick

NY state of mind, along with take it in blood are my favorite Nas. Reminds me of back in the day.

Alot of good one's in here, and some...well...

Beats you say?

Showbiz & A.G.- Next Level (Nyte Time Mix)

Common Sense - Soul By The Pound Remix (Great Bass Line)

Nujabes - Aruarian Dance

Nujabes - Counting Stars

Really peep the last two, you wont be sorry.

Archived