Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chief ZEE's Tomahawk has been recovered!!

cooleyfans47

I am proud to let everyone know that I now have the tomahawk in my hand. We will post the entire story tomorrow on thecooleyzone.com so be sure to check it out. Chris and I are very glad that we could help out the Chief.

That Chris Cooley is amazing. Stories like this make the Redskins Nation not so big and more like family. I think that's why Redskins Nation is so big, we're family. And I need to go to bed because I'm starting to ramble and can barely keep my eyes open...just wanted to thank you for helping Chief Z get his tomahawk back. Looking forward to reading the story in Chris' blog.

Great news. I just read this on Cooley's blogspot. Its great that it was found, and like someone mentioned, I hope the guy turning it in isn't getting an undeserved gift. If the story is exactly what it looks like in the comments of the Blog post, then the guy should get the jersey just for coming forth with the tomahawk because his friend was the one with a lapse in judgement (thank alcohol for that).

:cheers:

Hail to the Redskins!

SS writes to Tanner on Chris's blog, posted a couple hours ago:

http://chriscooley47.blogspot.com/

I'd still like to know more details about how it came back. I'm just curious.

Yeah, I want to know what happened too. I wonder if the person who stole it turned it back in for the autographed jersey. If so, If I was Cooley, I'd tell him to kiss my but.

Archived