Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Erasmus James Activated From PUP's/STB21's an EPIC FAILURE

CRobi21

So how do we get EJ reps in games now?...AC and JT are every down ends right?...we cant package him in anything i guess.. i dunno

Probably get him in on some reps during the Panthers preseason game. Come in with the third team defense so he can get his legs back underneathe him. I gues they have fallen out?

So how do we get EJ reps in games now?...AC and JT are every down ends right?...we cant package him in anything i guess.. i dunno

James can come in to the game to relieve Carter or Taylor.

There are several exotic packages that can be done with Erasmus James, Andre Carter and Jason Taylor on the field at once, as long as he stays healthy.

Example would be on 3rd and long you can line him up as a WSLB next to Taylor and Washington.

Blache just has to view film of how Spagnuolo used Strahan, Tuck and Osi at the same time last year. The only issue with that is Tuck can be lined up at 1 gap DT. James is about 15 lbs too light for that.

Don't even worry about it dude. All you need to take from this thread, is that I'm a complete **** up, and that I hate my life.

:cheers:

Look if your going to cry go to cowboyzone.com and cry there. You can share trears with :cry: "thats my quater back it's not fair" Cry baby T.O....I dont think your a COMPLETE F'up...just a little one that's all.:D

Look if your going to cry go to cowboyzone.com and cry there. You can share trears with :cry: "thats my quater back it's not fair" Cry baby T.O....I dont think your a COMPLETE F'up...just a little one that's all.:D

Thanks......I think.

:flowers:

Ok, I'm going to stop being a smartass and ****ing up Bonecrusher's thread :D

It's already FUBAR. Why stop now?

Wow, lets all say it again. We actually have a pass rush this year, and it should be a good one at that!!! HTTR

I agree...even watching the Bills game (yes, I know, it's preseason) I saw constant pressure on the QB that I haven't seen in a long time.

Great things are on the horizon for this team.

I agree...even watching the Bills game (yes, I know, it's preseason) I saw constant pressure on the QB that I haven't seen in a long time.

Great things are on the horizon for this team.

There are several exotic packages that can be done with Erasmus James, Andre Carter and Jason Taylor on the field at once, as long

....as you don't tell Blondie,,he hehe OMG my wife just hit me, gotta run..

Wow, lets all say it again. We actually have a pass rush this year, and it should be a good one at that!!! HTTR

:)

Thanks guys.

Use JT as a linebacker at times, maybe?...

Maybe we could give a 3-4 look every once in a while, depending on how EJ comes along. Monty could probably make a decent NT, though I'm not sure if AC or EJ are big enough to play as 3-4 DEs (though AC is certainly strong enough). But if it worked out that would be nuts. AC coming from the right, EJ coming from the left, JT coming from the weak LB spot. Maybe even add in a Safety blitz or MW coming from the other side. Who the sam hell do you block in THAT situation?

If James is healthy, imagine him on the line and Jason Taylor playing with his hand up behind him. JT could russ the passer or drop back into coverage. I imagine they'll do that at some point even if James isn't healthy, with Wilson or Evans getting some snaps in passing downs.

Archived