Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call ticket office for Green Parking!

Forehead

Just picked mine up this morning. I had the honor of watching the cheerleaders gather at the entrance for some sort of practice with the kiddies. It was a nice to see them in tight workout pants and halter tops!!!!! Yummy!!!!!

Fantastic. When will you have the pictures uploaded, LoD?

I was at a Dead show in 1993 when I watched security guards on a golf cart throw a nitrous tank in the Anacostia. It was probably one of many to launch into the river that day. These weren't DC cops, but good old Event Staff yellow shirts who worked the Skins games. I didn't see any hippie's in handcuffs nearby, so assume security just confiscated the tank and told the owners to scram.

Fourteen years later, we're tailgating b/f the Nats home opener in lot 8. I'm with a crew of old HS buddies and we were reminiscing about the Dead and Pink Floyd shows. We were imitating the constant hissing sound from the tanks, and of course the shakedown street that was Lot 8 before concerts.

No sooner does one of us discover what appears to be a rusty co2 tank in the river. It was about a foot deep under water just off of one of the piss coves in the hedge. Can't imagine it was last used for Co2.:laugh:

I was at that show too. I passed out in the upper confines of RFK and woke up to a completely empty RFK at 3am --- had to jump a fence to GET OUT!! HAHA -- wandered the lots for 2 hours looking for my buddies and then, as they were pulling out to leave me, I found them. PHEW

Decided to go home for lunch. The FedEx guy drives into my condo development parking lot --- I get excited waiting for the doorbell --- NOTTA! The FedEx trucks drives away. Disappointed, I write a note for the next FedEx guy authorizing him to leave the package --- open the front door to stick the note --- BINGO, they are there, on the steps. But he didn't even ring my doorbell. I gottem, but now I'm kind of pissed with FedEx.

Green parking is way overrated. Close to the stadium...yes, but too crowded to enjoy the tailgating experience. Tailgate field is so much better, it's only a block from the stadium, plenty of room where cars aren't constantly going by.

I like the blue lot alot for tailgating, lots of areas to put stuff w/o being in others way plus it's pretty easy to get back to the beltway from there....only gripe I suppose is the walk; but my fat ass could use the exercise :D

I like the blue lot alot for tailgating, lots of areas to put stuff w/o being in others way plus it's pretty easy to get back to the beltway from there....only gripe I suppose is the walk; but my fat ass could use the exercise :D

True....I split tailgates between my friends in blue lot, and the ES/RR. Egress is much easier out of the blue.

That being said....it's much easier to use a green for the ES/RR tailgate.

I don't figure on having problems trading my greens for blues, when I want to tailgate in the blue lot. It's definitely easier than the other way around!

Traded my cash lot passes in for green this morning. Confirmed that I'll get them for all subsequent years. Not bad considering I didn't wait on the wait list for my OV tickets, then got green parking when you supposedly needed to go through a wait list that you had to have 3 tickets to even get on. I'm not complaining.

Traded my cash lot passes in for green this morning. Confirmed that I'll get them for all subsequent years. Not bad considering I didn't wait on the wait list for my OV tickets, then got green parking when you supposedly needed to go through a wait list that you had to have 3 tickets to even get on. I'm not complaining.

Ohh yeah!

I bought season tickets for the time this year and got green passes. No wait at all!!!:cheers:

I tell ya what....

I never would have thought that 40 little pieces of cardboard (3x season tickets, 10 green parking passes) could make a grown man so freakin' happy!!!!

I now remember how exciting christmas and birthdays used to be!!!!

My wife thinks I have completely lost my mind!!!!

I tell ya what....

I never would have thought that 40 little pieces of cardboard (3x season tickets, 10 green parking passes) could make a grown man so freakin' happy!!!!

I now remember how exciting christmas and birthdays used to be!!!!

My wife thinks I have completely lost my mind!!!!

Make no mistake, you've gone nuts. That's why it's great to be part of a community of similarly certifiable Skins fans. ;)

FED EX left my season tickets in my door. I was pissed the hell off to find them wedged in my door!

Wow, I was not home the day they tried to deliver mine, and I got a tag on the door. They attempted the next day and my wife was home so they delivered them. They would NOT leave without signature.

Wow, I was not home the day they tried to deliver mine, and I got a tag on the door. They attempted the next day and my wife was home so they delivered them. They would NOT leave without signature.

When my tickets got delivered they did the same thing, left the door tag. Then the next day, a backup driver delivered them to the wrong house and let someone else sign for them. Luckily they were nice and said "us, this isn't to me", so I had to drive 50 miles to pick them up.

picked up green passes last week. dont reallty need them already have parking for this year if any body wants to buy them pm me

Damn if I don't miss "The Big Sexy". See you at the home opener. Rest up and take care of yourself. No more going on the PUP list at the end of the season! :cheers:

Archived